[Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Map And Drawing Owned By The Kyoto University Museum Have Been Released
Digital images of a map and a drawing owned by the Kyoto University Museum have been released in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive.
Tsubokiri no goken zu is a drawing of a sword for protection that had been handed down from generations of Emperors to their crown princes at the installation ceremonies.
Ezo ga shima chizu is an antique map of Hokkaido created by Hata Awagimaro (秦檍丸; 1760-1808) who dedicated himself to the investigation of the island.
As of June 17, 2020, the Digital Archive provides 1,365,123 images of 17,640 titles.
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-12-01)
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to American Chemical Society is rejected (2023-11-30)
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to Taylor & Francis is rejected (2023-11-28)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement for the SpringerLink e-Journal package, and APC Discount (2023-11-20)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Oct. 18) (2023-10-12)
- [Library Network] Director General’s Award 2023 (2023-10-05)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on October 9th (2023-10-05)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Sep. 15-19) (2023-09-13)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement with Wiley and APC Discount (2023-09-06)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)