【Datebase】Food And Drink in History. Module I.
Food And Drink in History. Module I.
[provided by Institute for Research in Humanities]
This database contains primary sources related to food and drink, including cookbooks,
periodicals, brochures, advertisements and packaging, government reports, marketing materials, menus,
diaries and correspondence, ephemera, and more from 16th to 20th.
The handwritten cookbook collection is also searchable by Handwritten Text Recognition.
Institute for Research in Humanities Library
Please replace (at) with @.
- [Library Network]Library Network Service (E-Journal and Database Authentication System, KULINE etc.) will be suspended on February 18, 2022 (2022-01-20)
- [Library Network]Library Network Service (E-Journal and Database Authentication System, KULINE etc.) will be suspended on February 11, 2022 (2022-01-20)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE) will be suspended from Jan.19th at 10pm to Jan. 20th at 7am (2022-01-17)
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Platform, Ebook Central (Jan. 16) (2022-01-12)
- Maintenance: JapanKnowledge (Nov. 27) (2021-11-24)
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (November 4-15) (2021-11-02)
- Solved: [Database] Trouble: CNKI unavailable (2021-10-19)
- 【YSL】Offering The Historical Recordings Collection (NDL) (2021-10-12)
- [Trial](- Oct. 31) China and the Modern World: Imperial China and the West, Part I, 1815-1881 (2021-10-01)
- Maintenance: KULINE, Discovery, 京大ArticleLinker, E-Journals & E-Books List (Sep. 26) (2021-09-24)