【Datebase】Food And Drink in History. Module I.
Food And Drink in History. Module I.
[provided by Institute for Research in Humanities]
This database contains primary sources related to food and drink, including cookbooks,
periodicals, brochures, advertisements and packaging, government reports, marketing materials, menus,
diaries and correspondence, ephemera, and more from 16th to 20th.
The handwritten cookbook collection is also searchable by Handwritten Text Recognition.
Institute for Research in Humanities Library
Please replace (at) with @.
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Ebook Central (Jun. 26-27) (2021-06-17)
- 6/2 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-06-02)
- 【New E-resources Available】Bijutsu Shinpo，Jinbutsu Sosho，National Geographic Magazine (2021-05-31)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of the communication to off-campus due to SINET maintenance(5/30) (2021-05-28)
- (5/28 repost) Maintenance: KULINE, Discovery, 京大ArticleLinker, E-Journals & E-Books List (May 30-31) (2021-05-28)
- Maintenance: JapanKnowledge (May 29) (2021-05-14)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2021/05/01 - 2021/05/05 (2021-04-30)
- (日本語) 【医学図書館】Visible BodyのPC版を利用する際はプラグインをオフにしてください (2021-04-30)
- 【New Database Available】Lexis, Oxford English Dictionary Online, ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global, Waka &Haikai Library (2021-04-12)
- Maintenance: JDream III (Apr. 3) (2021-03-26)