[My KULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID.
If you will go on to graduate school or transfer to a different faculty, please back up records on MyKULINE by yourself by your expiry date.
Please note that records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID automatically.
Those who will change their status need to back up MyKULINE records manually. (e.g. Students who will go on to graduate school or become a staff member.)
Those who will be reissued their library card are also included.
1. Your Library Record
1.1. Borrowing history (*1)
1.2. Copy request (*1)
1.3. Loan request (*1)
1.4. Purchase request (*1)
2. My Folder
2.1. Bookmark (*1)
2.2. My Search (*2)
3. New Arrival Alert
3.1. Search Alert (*2)
3.2. Serials Alert (*2)
(*1) It is convenient to export Library Record (1.1-1.4.) and Bookmark (2.1.) to document management tool (EndNote Basic) and manage records on the tool.
[Reference] How to use Document Management Tool. (KULINE FAQ)
(*2) Please be sure to back up manually of "My Search" (2.2.) and "New Arrival Alert" (3.1.-3.2.) since there are no export menu.
Thank you for your understanding.
[KULINE Service Team, Kyoto University Library Network]
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Suruga Date Documents (Medieval) have been newly released (2022-06-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 417 titles from the Main Library’s Daiso-bon collection newly released (2022-06-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Three books from the Main Library have been newly released (2022-06-30)
- 【eBook】Maruzen eBook Library Change of usage (June 29) and Maintenance (June 28, 19:00-21:00) (2022-06-24)
- 【Library Network】Online Workshop "CiNii Research, Web of Science, and EndNote Online"（7/1, 7/5） (2022-06-22)
- [Library Network]You can assign DataCite DOI via KURENAI. (2022-06-17)
- [Main Library][Online Workshop]"How to use KULINE" June 24, 12:30- (Japanese Only) (2022-06-10)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Three Illustrated Kabuki play books have been newly released (2022-06-01)
- [Library Network]“THE TETSUGAKU KENKYU” is available on KURENAI (since 1916, over 600 volumes) (2022-05-24)
- The NDL's Digitized Contents Transmission Service for Individuals to Launch (2022-05-19)