[Main Library] Library Hours during the year-end and New Year holidays
The Main Library will observe the following hours during the year-end and New year holidays.
The service hours for Tuesday Dec. 28, 2021:
1 Registration of library user cards and MyKULINE accounts: until 4pm
* We are now accepting registration of library user cards and MyKULINE accounts only via email.
For more information, please visit here.
* You can also apply for registration at these libraries.
2 Learning Support Desk: until 4pm
3 Reference Service: until 4pm
4 Interlibrary Loan Service: until 3pm
5 Micro Resources: until 3pm
6 NDL Digital Collections: until 3pm
7 Rare Materials (Reservation required): until 3pm
8 Stack room: until 4pm
* Books bound in Japanese style on the B3F will be available until 3pm.
9 3F: until 4:30pm
10 1-2F: until 5pm
11 Study room 24: until 5pm
■ Important Notice About Interlibrary loan (ILL) Service
Almost all university libraries will close during Year-end and New Year holidays and stop the ILL service.
See here and know more about the ILL Service.
- [Main Library]The library hours and services from October 1, 2022 (2022-09-22)
- [Main Library] Temporarily Closed on Sep. 19th due to bad weather (2022-09-19)
- [Main Library] From October 2022, the "Study Room 24" will extend the opening hours! (2022-09-07)
- 【Main Library】PC area and the north reading seats on the 3rd floor will be closed (2 September 2022, 3pm-9pm） (2022-09-02)
- [Library Network] Pamphlet "Book recommendation for you" vol.1-3 released! (2022-08-31)
- [Main Library] Current Service status of the Main Library (2022-08-05)
- [Main Library]The library hours and services from August 5 to September 30, 2022 (2022-07-29)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】【締め切りました】学部生オフィス・アシスタント（＝アルバイト）の募集について（7/21(木)〆切） (2022-07-14)
- [Main Library] 7/11: The recording of the lecture is now available. [Online Workshop]"How to use KULINE" June 24, 12:30- (Japanese Only) (2022-07-11)
- 【Library Network】7/11: The recording of the lecture is now available. Online Workshop "CiNii Research, Web of Science, and EndNote Online"（7/1, 7/5） (2022-07-11)