[MyKULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID.
If you will go on to graduate school or transfer to a different faculty, please back up records on MyKULINE by yourself by your expiry date.
Please note that records on MyKULINE will not be transferred to your new ID automatically.
Those who will change their status need to back up MyKULINE records manually. (e.g. Students who will go on to graduate school or become a staff member.)
Those who will be reissued their library card are also included.
1. Your Library Record
1.1. Borrowing history (*1)
1.2. Copy request (*1)
1.3. Loan request (*1)
1.4. Purchase request (*1)
2. My Folder
2.1. Bookmark (*1)
2.2. My Search (*2)
3. New Arrival Alert
3.1. Search Alert (*2)
3.2. Serials Alert (*2)
(*1) It is convenient to export Library Record (1.1-1.4.) and Bookmark (2.1.) to document management tool (EndNote Basic) and manage records on the tool.
[Reference] How to use Document Management Tool. (KULINE FAQ)
(*2) Please be sure to back up manually of "My Search" (2.2.) and "New Arrival Alert" (3.1.-3.2.) since there are no export menu.
Thank you for your understanding.
[KULINE Service Team, Kyoto University Library Network]
- [Solved] (Updated 28 Sep.) Trouble: Designated plug-in for Google Chrome Temporarily Unavailable (26 Sep.) (2022-09-26)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on Oct.23 (2022-09-13)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of the communication to off-campus due to SINET maintenance(10/9) (2022-09-13)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2022 (2022-09-01)
- [Library Network] Pamphlet "Book recommendation for you" vol.1-3 released! (2022-08-31)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of the communication to off-campus due to SINET maintenance(9/10) (2022-08-24)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2022-08-04)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2022 (2022-08-01)
- Maintenance: JDream III (Jul. 23) (2022-07-21)
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Platform (Jul. 17) (2022-07-12)