[Library Network] All 98 itmes from the Canh Phuoc Collection held by the CSEAS has been newly released.
All 98 itmes from the Canh Phuoc Collection held by the Center for Southeast Asian Studies (CSEAS) has been newly released on the Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive.
The Canh Phuoc Collection was found at Jing Fu si (Chùa Cảnh Phước in Vietnamese, Wat Samananam Borihan in Thai), which is one of Vietnamese Buddhist temples in Bangkok, Thailand.
The collection consists of 98 pieces of religious material written in Sino-Nom scripts from the late nineteenth to the twentieth century.
The collection is an important materials which tells us the spread of Chinese Mahayana and Vietnamese Buddhism to Southeast Asia.
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-12-01)
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to American Chemical Society is rejected (2023-11-30)
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to Taylor & Francis is rejected (2023-11-28)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement for the SpringerLink e-Journal package, and APC Discount (2023-11-20)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Oct. 18) (2023-10-12)
- [Library Network] Director General’s Award 2023 (2023-10-05)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on October 9th (2023-10-05)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Sep. 15-19) (2023-09-13)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement with Wiley and APC Discount (2023-09-06)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)