[Database] Science of Synthesis Roadshow (Sept. 8)
Thieme will hold a seminar on "Science of Synthesis", a database in the field of synthetic organic chemistry.
In the seminar, the editorial staff of Science of Synthesis will directly explain the contents of Science of Synthesis and how to use its tools efficiently. The seminar will be held at the Yoshida and Katsura campuses.
*Pre-registration is required.
Science of Synthesis Roadshow
Presenter: Dr. Marcus White (Scientific Editor, Science of Synthesis)
- Science of Synthesis Brochure [Thime]
- *Bring your own laptop or tablet to try it out for yourself!
Yoshida - North Campus
When: Friday 8 September 2023, 10:00-
Where: Room 672, North Tower, Science Building, North Campus (Yoshida)
When: Friday 8 September 2023, 15:00-
Where: Room A2-303, Cluster A, Katsura Campus
In conjunction with the seminar, a trial of "Science of Synthesis" is available from September 1 (Fri.) to October 31 (Tue.). Please access from the campus network environment. [Added on Sep 04, 2023]
For inquiries regarding the seminar, please contact "Contact for More Information" on the flyer.
[E-resource Team, Kyoto University Library]
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to Taylor & Francis is rejected (2023-11-28)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement for the SpringerLink e-Journal package, and APC Discount (2023-11-20)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Oct. 18) (2023-10-12)
- [Library Network] Director General’s Award 2023 (2023-10-05)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on October 9th (2023-10-05)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Sep. 15-19) (2023-09-13)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement with Wiley and APC Discount (2023-09-06)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)
- [Library Network] [Important] KULINE (KU Libraries Catalog) will be renewed in August 21, 2023 (2023-08-22)
- [Library Network] Shortened URL of the bibliography after KULINE renewal (2023-08-21)