Access & Map
Kyoto University has three main campuses of Yoshida, Uji and Katsura, as well as research facilities across the country (ref. Location in Japan *with traffic information). Libraries are located in these campuses.
- Kyoto University Libraries Map [PDF]
- List of KU libraries
- Google map : Yoshida・ Uji・ Katsura
*If the map is not showing with an error message "you do not have access to Google My Maps", switch to secret mode (private browsing) or sign out of your Google Workspace account.
Yoshida Campus consists of several smaller campuses. Please note that the stop of city buses closest to each district of Yoshida Campus differs.
- Yoshida Campus - Main Campus (Main Lib., Letters, Law, Econ., IRH, etc.)
- Yoshida Campus - Yoshida-South Campus (Yoshida-South Lib.)
- Yoshida Campus - North Campus (Agr., Sci., CIEAS[Jinjose], etc.)
- Yoshida Campus - Faculty of Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences and University Hospital Campus (Med., Phar., etc.)
- Uji Campus (Uji Lib.)
- Katsura Campus (Katsura Lib.)
Research facilities across the country
- Institute for Integrated Radiation and Nuclear Science (Sennan-gun, Osaka)
- Library of Center for Ecological Research (Otsu-shi, Shiga)
- Inuyama Campus Library (Inuyama-shi, Aichi)
- Seto Marine Biological Laboratory Field Science Education and Research Center (Nishimuro-gun, Wakayama)