Kyoto University Libraries Map
Kyoto University has three main campuses of Yoshida, Uji and Katsura, as well as research facilities across the country (ref. Location in Japan *with traffic information). Libraries are located in these campuses.
- Kyoto University Libraries Map [PDF]
- List of KU libraries
- Google map : Yoshida・ Uji・ Katsura
*If the map is not showing with an error message "you do not have access to Google My Maps", switch to secret mode (private browsing) or sign out of your G Suite account.
Yoshida Campus consists of several smaller campuses. Please note that the stop of city buses closest to each district of Yoshida Campus differs.
- Yoshida Campus - Main Campus (Main Lib., Letters, Law, Econ., IRH, etc.)
- Yoshida Campus - Yoshida-South Campus (Yoshida-South Lib.)
- Yoshida Campus - North Campus (Agr., Sci., CIEAS[Jinjose], etc.)
- Yoshida Campus - Faculty of Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences and University Hospital Campus (Med., Phar., etc.)
- Uji Campus (Uji Lib.)
- Katsura Campus (Katsura Lib.)
Research facilities across the country
- Institute for Integrated Radiation and Nuclear Science (Sennan-gun, Osaka)
- Library of Center for Ecological Research (Otsu-shi, Shiga)
- Inuyama Campus Library (Inuyama-shi, Aichi)
- Seto Marine Biological Laboratory Field Science Education and Research Center (Nishimuro-gun, Wakayama)