[IMPORTANT] Stop use of KULINE app and delete it from your smartphone!
On 2013-10-16 (13780 reads)
Bugs about encrypting ID/PW system were found in the MyKULINE service in the KULINE smartphone app which had been released on October 15th from KU Library Network.
For this reason, KU Library Network stopped the app service at 11:30 a.m. on October 16th.
If you have installed the app, please DELETE it from your smartphone or other devices IMMEDIATELY.
If you have typed ID/Password to log in the MyKULINE service on the app,
please CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY.
If you try to log in the MyKULINE service by the app now, an error message is displayed,
because KU Library Network is fixing the system.
If you have any questions, please contact to the system staff in KU Library Network.
Library System Section
We apologize for any concerns and inconvenience this may have caused you.
[Technical Service Division, Main Library]
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on June 18 (2019-06-11)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2019/04/27 - 2019/05/06 (2019-04-26)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Apr. 24(Wed.), 2019 12:00-13:00) (2019-04-23)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Apr. 22(Mon.), 2019 8:30-9:30) (2019-04-18)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended on April 18 (2019-04-12)
- [My KULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID. (2019-03-06)
- [Library Network] The website about Open Research Data (Trial) is available. (2019-02-22)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE) will be suspended from 22:00 February 13 to 7:00 February 14 (2019-01-11)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2018/12/29 - 2019/01/03 (2018-12-27)
- Solved:[Trouble]New Arrival Alert(KULINE) (2018-12-13)