The E-Journal and Database Authentication System will change (11/24/2015-12/14/2015)
Due to the contract between publishers and Kyoto University, access to e-journals and databases is restricted exclusively to members of Kyoto University by the E-Journal and Database Authentication System, which requires you to log in with your ECS-ID/SPS-ID to use the services.
The system will undergo a phased change to a new “Shibboleth authentication” mechanism as follows:
- November 24, 2015 Part of the domains of e-resources will be moved to a new system.
- December 14, 2015. The change will be completed.
[What’s “Shibboleth authentication”?]
Newly installed Shibboleth authentication is based on a single sign-on system that enables you to be logged in on multiple services by entering your ID and password only once.
- [Service Restored][Library Network] Services provided by Library Network will be temporarily suspended on Sept. 6, 2020 (2020-08-18)
- [Main Library] RefWorks cancellation (2020-08-17)
- [Maintenance] KULINE "OtherUniv" search will be stopped （8/2 0:00～8/3 10:00） (2020-07-29)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2020 (2020-07-27)
- Solved: [Trouble] Library Network Service is stopping now (2020-06-15)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on June.18 (2020-06-11)
- [Main Library] KU Library Learning Support Desk Online (2020-06-05)
- [Main Library] Guide for Freshman (2020-06-02)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Plug-in required to be authenticated to access e-resources (2020-04-10)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2020-03-24)