KURENI will start assigning DOIs to Kyoto University’s doctoral theses
On 2015-12-22 (22542 reads)
DOI is an international, public, persistent identifier of intellectual property entities in the form of a combination of numbers and letters.
From January 2016, Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI will assign DOIs to doctoral theses when they are deposited.
The system will complete the retrospective assignment of DOIs to other doctoral theses by March 2016.
Electronic Resources Section
- Release of the portal site to support the management and sharing of research data (2023-03-17)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on March.9 (2023-03-07)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 212 from Zokyo Shoin Collection have been newly digitized and released (2023-03-06)
- [MyKULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID. (2023-03-06)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-03-03)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on March.3 (2023-03-03)
- [Partly restored]Trouble: Contents in KURENAI are not properly searchable on Google or Google Scholar (2023-02-16)
- [Katsura] Event: 100 Academic Librarians in University (2023-02-02)
- 【eBook】Maruzen eBook Library Change of usage ( Download Function ) (2023-01-31)
- [Database] Scopus subscription expires ( March 31, 2023 ) (2023-01-31)