KURENI will start assigning DOIs to Kyoto University’s doctoral theses
On 2015-12-22 (17983 reads)
DOI is an international, public, persistent identifier of intellectual property entities in the form of a combination of numbers and letters.
From January 2016, Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI will assign DOIs to doctoral theses when they are deposited.
The system will complete the retrospective assignment of DOIs to other doctoral theses by March 2016.
Electronic Resources Section
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-08-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-08-06)
- 8/5 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-08-05)
- Metadata of some collections in Kyoto University Digital Archive System "Peek" have been Released in KURENAI (2020-08-05)
- 8/5 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-08-05)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】臨時自習室 空席情報のお知らせ (2020-08-04)
- [Maintenance] KULINE "OtherUniv" search will be stopped （8/2 0:00～8/3 10:00） (2020-07-29)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Japan Association of National University Libraries Commendation awarded to the Open Access Promotion Project Team (2020-07-27)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2020 (2020-07-27)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-07-14)