KURENI will start assigning DOIs to Kyoto University’s doctoral theses
On 2015-12-22 (19883 reads)
DOI is an international, public, persistent identifier of intellectual property entities in the form of a combination of numbers and letters.
From January 2016, Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI will assign DOIs to doctoral theses when they are deposited.
The system will complete the retrospective assignment of DOIs to other doctoral theses by March 2016.
Electronic Resources Section
- [E-Book] Textbooks and reference books for classes of AY2021 Spring are now available (2021-05-14)
- [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (May 17, 2021) (2021-05-13)
- 【Online Workshop】13rd-14th, May "Spring Workshop Series" vol.1 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-05-07)
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (May 17-24) (2021-05-06)
- 5/6 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-05-06)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2021/05/01 - 2021/05/05 (2021-04-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Images of 2,033 items from Fujikawa Collection were provided for the Database of Pre-Modern Japanese Works (2021-04-21)
- (日本語) 【復旧しました】【図書館機構】問い合わせフォームが利用できません (2021-04-16)
- 【Online Workshop】23rd, April 14:00- "How to use KULINE" (2021-04-14)
- 【Online Workshop】22nd, April 17:00- "Tips on Application for JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC)" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-04-14)