KURENI will start assigning DOIs to Kyoto University’s doctoral theses
On 2015-12-22 (21869 reads)
DOI is an international, public, persistent identifier of intellectual property entities in the form of a combination of numbers and letters.
From January 2016, Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI will assign DOIs to doctoral theses when they are deposited.
The system will complete the retrospective assignment of DOIs to other doctoral theses by March 2016.
Electronic Resources Section
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2022-08-04)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2022 (2022-08-01)
- Maintenance: JDream III (Jul. 23) (2022-07-21)
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Platform (Jul. 17) (2022-07-12)
- [Main Library] 7/11: The recording of the lecture is now available. [Online Workshop]"How to use KULINE" June 24, 12:30- (Japanese Only) (2022-07-11)
- 【Library Network】7/11: The recording of the lecture is now available. Online Workshop "CiNii Research, Web of Science, and EndNote Online"（7/1, 7/5） (2022-07-11)
- [Library Network] The Email due date remainder could not be sent on Sunday, July 3rd (2022-07-04)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Suruga Date Documents (Medieval) have been newly released (2022-06-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 417 titles from the Main Library’s Daiso-bon collection newly released (2022-06-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Three books from the Main Library have been newly released (2022-06-30)