KURENI will start assigning DOIs to Kyoto University’s doctoral theses
On 2015-12-22 (12295 reads)
DOI is an international, public, persistent identifier of intellectual property entities in the form of a combination of numbers and letters.
From January 2016, Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI will assign DOIs to doctoral theses when they are deposited.
The system will complete the retrospective assignment of DOIs to other doctoral theses by March 2016.
Electronic Resources Section
- [Library Network] The website about Open Research Data (Trial) is available. (2019-02-22)
- [Maintenance]RefWorks (Feb 23) (2019-02-20)
- [Library Network] Dr. Yu Fujikawa's collection, held by the University of Tokyo, is now available at the website "Digital Fujikawa - History of Medicine in Japan" (2019-02-08)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 1,443 titles including "Korean Metal/Stone Rubbings Collection" and others newly available (2019-01-29)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 265 titles of Tanimura Collection linked to NIJL's Collectors' Seal Database (2019-01-29)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Digital images of the Graduate School of Science freely reusable (2019-01-29)
- [Library Network] "The World of Old Korean Books" -Rare Books Exhibition (Feb. 19 - Mar. 3) & Symposium (Feb. 21) - (2019-01-25)
- [Trouble]RefWorks (Jan 21) (2019-01-22)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Academic Writing Skills Seminar in English (6th Feb.) (2019-01-21)
- [Library Network] Please pay attention to Predatory Journals! (2019-01-17)