KURENI will start assigning DOIs to Kyoto University’s doctoral theses
On 2015-12-22 (12751 reads)
DOI is an international, public, persistent identifier of intellectual property entities in the form of a combination of numbers and letters.
From January 2016, Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI will assign DOIs to doctoral theses when they are deposited.
The system will complete the retrospective assignment of DOIs to other doctoral theses by March 2016.
Electronic Resources Section
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Apr. 22(Mon.), 2019 8:30-9:30) (2019-04-18)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended on April 18 (2019-04-12)
- [Library Network] Symposium "Current Developments of Open Citations and Institutional Repository" (2019-04-08)
- [Eng. and Lib. Network]About a name of a new library at Katsura Campus (2019-04-08)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (from 10:00am, Friday, April 5, 2019) (2019-04-05)
- 【Library Network】Liberal Arts and General Education Courses "University Library Data Searching" (2019-04-02)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Manyoshu, from which Japan's new era name Reiwa is derived, is available in the Digital Archive (2019-04-01)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Illustrated plans regarding the accessions of the Emperors from Nakai Collection newly digitized and released (2019-03-29)
- [Library Network] "SHIRIN" released at KURENAI (Phase 1: 1968-2018, 50 volumes) (2019-03-28)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Museum's historical documents and Main Library's Buddhism Collection newly released (2019-03-27)