Trial service of KURENAI Deposit System
On April 28, 2015, Kyoto University adopted "Kyoto University Open Access Policy". This policy provides that faculty members shall publicize in principle their academic articles on the Internet by depositing them in "Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI". The Kyoto University Library Network has started the trial service of KURENAI Deposit System.
The points of attention are below.
Please contact us in having further questions or thoughts at Main Library Academic Support Section firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will take them into consideration in managing the service.
Points of Attention: Data in this system is Scopus data (and researchmap Data(3/29-)) of articles published in 2015-2016.
The Survey of Self-archiving policy is incomplete. Please let the data that "Self-archiving policy" is "Policy check in progress" alone until the survey is complete.
It is not permitted to deposit the article that "Self-archiving policy" is "Not allowed" in the Repository and not necessary to handle "Not allowed" data.
Please log in with your SPS-ID and its password.
*Screen setting: https://www2.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/kurenaiku/Screensetting.pdf (2016/03/28, 10 MAY UPDATE)
[Main Library Academic Support Section]
- [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Dec 8) (2021-12-06)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE) will be suspended from Jan.19th at 10pm to Jan. 20th at 7am (2021-12-06)
- [Workshop] Paper submission: Viewpoint of Academic Publishers & graduate students’ experiences (Dec 15 - 22) (2021-12-01)
- [Main Library] "Book recommendation for you" by grad student staff - Learning Support Desk presents - (Jun 28 - Mar 31) (2021-11-17)
- 【Kyoto Univ. Lib. Network co-sponsored】The 26th Information and Knowledge Forum (2021-11-10)
- [Workshop] Brush up your presentation (Nov 15 - 26) (2021-11-05)
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (November 4-15) (2021-11-02)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Open Access week 2021 (October 25-31) (2021-10-25)
- 【Workshop】November 1st - 11th "Learning Support Weeks for International Students" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-10-19)
- Solved: [Database] Trouble: CNKI unavailable (2021-10-19)