KURENAI now has a new look and features
New features of KURENAI, Kyoto University Research Information Repository, were released on May 22, 2017.
KURENAI now has a new look that is compatible to mobile devices.
Detailed metadata of each article can be exported in reference manager formats.
The site has been moved to more secure https.
Due to the renewal, the URL of KURENAI has been changed.
Please update your bookmark to:https://repository.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/dspace/
We hope new KURENAI will contribute to your research.
More information about KURENAI:
Self-archiving by Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI
Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto University Library
- [Library Network] The website about Open Research Data (Trial) is available. (2019-02-22)
- [Maintenance]RefWorks (Feb 23) (2019-02-20)
- [Library Network] Dr. Yu Fujikawa's collection, held by the University of Tokyo, is now available at the website "Digital Fujikawa - History of Medicine in Japan" (2019-02-08)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 1,443 titles including "Korean Metal/Stone Rubbings Collection" and others newly available (2019-01-29)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 265 titles of Tanimura Collection linked to NIJL's Collectors' Seal Database (2019-01-29)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Digital images of the Graduate School of Science freely reusable (2019-01-29)
- [Library Network] "The World of Old Korean Books" -Rare Books Exhibition (Feb. 19 - Mar. 3) & Symposium (Feb. 21) - (2019-01-25)
- [Trouble]RefWorks (Jan 21) (2019-01-22)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Academic Writing Skills Seminar in English (6th Feb.) (2019-01-21)
- [Library Network] Please pay attention to Predatory Journals! (2019-01-17)