KURENAI now has a new look and features
New features of KURENAI, Kyoto University Research Information Repository, were released on May 22, 2017.
KURENAI now has a new look that is compatible to mobile devices.
Detailed metadata of each article can be exported in reference manager formats.
The site has been moved to more secure https.
Due to the renewal, the URL of KURENAI has been changed.
Please update your bookmark to:https://repository.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/dspace/
We hope new KURENAI will contribute to your research.
More information about KURENAI:
Self-archiving by Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI
Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto University Library
- 7/15 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-07-15)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-07-14)
- 7/13 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-07-13)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: When reusing the image of Amabie... (2020-07-13)
- [Library Network] KULINE's and Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive's metadata now searchable through NDL Search (2020-07-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-07-06)
- [For faculty members]E-Book Purchase Request Form for Student use (2020-07-01)
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-06-30)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] The New e-Resources Access Authentication System (Plug-in) (June 29, 2020) (2020-06-24)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2020-06-24)