KURENAI now has a new look and features
New features of KURENAI, Kyoto University Research Information Repository, were released on May 22, 2017.
KURENAI now has a new look that is compatible to mobile devices.
Detailed metadata of each article can be exported in reference manager formats.
The site has been moved to more secure https.
Due to the renewal, the URL of KURENAI has been changed.
Please update your bookmark to:https://repository.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/dspace/
We hope new KURENAI will contribute to your research.
More information about KURENAI:
Self-archiving by Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI
Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto University Library
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2021-01-21)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: The Kikutei/Imadegawa Family’s collection newly digitized: portraits, a family tree scroll and a diary (2021-01-21)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Three items, including Foronda Collection, have been newly released (2021-01-21)
- Solved!: Trouble: Oxford University Press Temporarily Unavailable (20 Jan) (2021-01-20)
- 1/19 updated (Library Network) The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2021-01-19)
- [Maintenance] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System (January 26, 2021) (2021-01-19)
- Solved!: Trouble: Installment of a designated plug-in for Google Chrome Temporarily Unavailable (18 Jan) (2021-01-18)
- Solved!: Trouble: Ichushi Web, Saishin Kango Sakuin Web Temporarily Unavailable (18 Jan) (2021-01-18)
- [Library Network] The report "KU Library Network Response to COVID-19" has been published. (2021-01-15)
- 1/15 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-01-15)