KURENAI now has a new look and features
New features of KURENAI, Kyoto University Research Information Repository, were released on May 22, 2017.
KURENAI now has a new look that is compatible to mobile devices.
Detailed metadata of each article can be exported in reference manager formats.
The site has been moved to more secure https.
Due to the renewal, the URL of KURENAI has been changed.
Please update your bookmark to:https://repository.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/dspace/
We hope new KURENAI will contribute to your research.
More information about KURENAI:
Self-archiving by Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI
Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto University Library
- Release of the portal site to support the management and sharing of research data (2023-03-17)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on March.9 (2023-03-07)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 212 from Zokyo Shoin Collection have been newly digitized and released (2023-03-06)
- [MyKULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID. (2023-03-06)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-03-03)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on March.3 (2023-03-03)
- [Partly restored]Trouble: Contents in KURENAI are not properly searchable on Google or Google Scholar (2023-02-16)
- [Katsura] Event: 100 Academic Librarians in University (2023-02-02)
- 【eBook】Maruzen eBook Library Change of usage ( Download Function ) (2023-01-31)
- [Database] Scopus subscription expires ( March 31, 2023 ) (2023-01-31)