KU Library Network Symposium "Developments and Potential of Digital Archives - Current Movements and Examples of Utilization of IIIF"
On 2017-10-06 (4712 reads)
Please note that the language is in Japanese only except for Keynote speech.
Date and Time: October 18 (Friday) 1:15 - 5:00 p.m.(Reception 12:45-)
Venue: Library Hall (Kyoto University Library)
- 【Main Library】The Future of Asian Humanities Book Selection "Researchers' recommendation" (18 Apr. - 7 May) (2019-04-18)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Apr. 22(Mon.), 2019 8:30-9:30) (2019-04-18)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】学振DC申請講座「院生よ、研究資金を確保せよ」(4/24) (2019-04-16)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended on April 18 (2019-04-12)
- [Library Network] Symposium "Current Developments of Open Citations and Institutional Repository" (2019-04-08)
- [Eng. and Lib. Network]About a name of a new library at Katsura Campus (2019-04-08)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (from 10:00am, Friday, April 5, 2019) (2019-04-05)
- [Maintenance] WorldShare Interlibrary Loan, WorldCat Discovery, FirstSearch (Apr. 7) (2019-04-03)
- 【Library Network】Liberal Arts and General Education Courses "University Library Data Searching" (2019-04-02)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Manyoshu, from which Japan's new era name Reiwa is derived, is available in the Digital Archive (2019-04-01)