KU Library Network Symposium "Developments and Potential of Digital Archives - Current Movements and Examples of Utilization of IIIF"
On 2017-10-06 (5394 reads)
Please note that the language is in Japanese only except for Keynote speech.
Date and Time: October 18 (Friday) 1:15 - 5:00 p.m.(Reception 12:45-)
Venue: Library Hall (Kyoto University Library)
- [Important: Please install now!] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System Released (2020-01-21)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2020-01-21)
- [Maintenance]RefWorks (Feb 9-10) (2020-01-21)
- 【Main Library】New Digital Microfilm Reader (2020-01-17)
- 【Engineering】You can borrow books in long term. (2020-01-16)
- [Library Network]Extended Opening Hours during the examination period (2020-01-14)
- [Main Library] Visitor's library usage during the examination period (Jan.14 - Feb.7) (2020-01-14)
- [Trouble] RefWorks (10 Jan) (2020-01-10)
- 【Main Library】The Library Hall to be open during the examination period(January 14 - February 7). (2020-01-10)
- 【Engineering】5 libraries in Yoshida will close until the end of March. (2020-01-10)