[Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: ”Rare Collection on Islamic Studies” held by ASAFAS released
”Rare Collection on Islamic Studies”, a collection of images of rare materials held by the Graduate School of Asian and African Area Studies (ASAFAS), Kyoto University has been released. Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive makes 921,230 images of 10,299 titles available to the public as of July 20, 2018.
”Rare Collection on Islamic Studies” is a collection of images digitized from rare materials, mainly manuscripts and lithographs, on Islamic studies (Islamic thought) collected by the Graduate School of Asian and African Area Studies (ASAFAS), Kyoto University since its foundation. These 6,731 images of 25 titles were first publicized in the former Kyoto University Digital Library website in 2003. This time, higher-resolution images, with the original detailed explanations, have been released on Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive.
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2019/04/27 - 2019/05/06 (2019-04-26)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】How to Publish Your Articles/Books? : Advice from Cambridge University Press (16th May) (2019-04-25)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019) *Extended until the end of May 2019 (2019-04-24)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Apr. 24(Wed.), 2019 12:00-13:00) (2019-04-23)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Apr. 22(Mon.), 2019 8:30-9:30) (2019-04-18)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended on April 18 (2019-04-12)
- [Library Network] Symposium "Current Developments of Open Citations and Institutional Repository" (2019-04-08)
- [Eng. and Lib. Network]About a name of a new library at Katsura Campus (2019-04-08)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (from 10:00am, Friday, April 5, 2019) (2019-04-05)
- 【Library Network】Liberal Arts and General Education Courses "University Library Data Searching" (2019-04-02)