[Ebooks] Trial Access to the "EBSCO eBook Academic Collection" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
Kyoto University Library Network has a trial access to the eBooks available on "EBSCO eBook Academic Collection".
EBSCO eBook Academic Collection contains more than 170,000 titles of eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
- The trial access will be available only "5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019"
- More than 170,000 titles of eBooks Title List[Excel 28.5MB]
- EBSCO eBook Academic Collection
- *You can access eBooks through Discovery.
Ref[Limited Time Only] Trial Access to more than one million ebooks (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- Let's go on "Library Walk" April 2 - May 17 (2019-03-25)
- Solved! : 【Trouble】KURENAI Deposit System is unavailable now (Mar 25) (2019-03-25)
- [Maintenance]RefWorks (Mar 24-25) (2019-03-22)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] KURENAI Deposit System (from 10:00 am, Monday, March 18, 2019) (2019-03-14)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (from 9:30am, Monday, March 18, 2019) (2019-03-12)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 121 titles incl. "Genji monogatari" (Saga-bon) newly released (2019-03-01)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019) *Extended until the end of Apr 2019 (2019-02-26)
- [Library Network] The website about Open Research Data (Trial) is available. (2019-02-22)
- [Maintenance]RefWorks (Feb 23) (2019-02-20)
- [Library Network] Dr. Yu Fujikawa's collection, held by the University of Tokyo, is now available at the website "Digital Fujikawa - History of Medicine in Japan" (2019-02-08)