[Limited Time Only] Trial Access to more than one million ebooks (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
Kyoto University Library Network has a trial access to the eBooks available on the following platforms.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, simply click the Request button, fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval (except for EBSCO eBook Academic Collection). Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- The trial access will be available only "5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019"
- EBSCO eBook Academic Collection
- Kinokuniya Digital Library (KinoDen)
- Maruzen eBook Library
- ProQuest Ebook Central
- On trial access, you cannot print, download eBooks (except for EBSCO eBook Academic Collection).
- Access ebooks from Off Campus
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "EBSCO eBook Academic Collection" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Kinokuniya Digital Library (KinoDen)" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- 10/1 updated (Library Network) The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-10-01)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Two rare materials belonging to the Graduate School of Letters have been digitized and released (2020-10-01)
- [URL Updated] SciFinder → SciFinder-n (2020-10-01)
- [Library Network]The design of Kyoto University Library Network website has been updated (2020-09-29)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Library Network Web sites (September 30, 2020) (2020-09-28)
- KURENAI (Kyoto University Research Information Repository) is ranked 3rd in the world (2020-09-25)
- 【Online Workshop】How to use online reference management software"EndNote Basic"(9/29,13:30-) (2020-09-18)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 16, 2020) (2020-09-10)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in the second semester (2020-09-09)
- 8/26 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-09-01)