[Ebooks] Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
Kyoto University Library Network has a trial access to the eBooks available on "ProQuest Ebook Central".
ProQuest Ebook Central contains more than 900,000 titles of eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
Trial access offer five (5) minutes of reading before you need to request longer use at no charge to you.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, simply click the "Request" button, fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval. Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- The trial access will be available only "5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019"
- More than 900,000 titles of eBooks
- ProQuest Ebook Central
- *You can access eBooks through Discovery.
- On trial access, you cannot print, download eBooks.
- Access ebooks from Off Campus
Ref[Limited Time Only] Trial Access to more than one million ebooks (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- 7/15 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-07-15)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-07-14)
- 7/13 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-07-13)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: When reusing the image of Amabie... (2020-07-13)
- [Library Network] KULINE's and Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive's metadata now searchable through NDL Search (2020-07-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-07-06)
- [For faculty members]E-Book Purchase Request Form for Student use (2020-07-01)
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-06-30)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] The New e-Resources Access Authentication System (Plug-in) (June 29, 2020) (2020-06-24)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2020-06-24)