[Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended on April 18
Due to system maintenance, Library Network Service will be suspended as follows.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
The services will be resumed upon completion of the maintenance work.
Period : About 10 minutes between 8:00 am and 8:30 am, April 18, 2019
Services to be affected :
- CrossSearch for Kyoto University holdings only
- Online request
- (*1)While KULINE is out of service, you can search CiNii Books for books and periodicals held in the KU Libraries."How to search books and periodicals held in the KU Libraries when KULINE is out of service."
- The following services will not be affected.
1."Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive"(https://rmda.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en)
2.E-journals and databases provided by Library Network and the library website
- 【Online Workshop】13rd-14th, May "Spring Workshop Series" vol.1 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-05-07)
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (May 17-24) (2021-05-06)
- 5/6 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-05-06)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2021/05/01 - 2021/05/05 (2021-04-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Images of 2,033 items from Fujikawa Collection were provided for the Database of Pre-Modern Japanese Works (2021-04-21)
- (日本語) 【復旧しました】【図書館機構】問い合わせフォームが利用できません (2021-04-16)
- 【Online Workshop】23rd, April 14:00- "How to use KULINE" (2021-04-14)
- 【Online Workshop】22nd, April 17:00- "Tips on Application for JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC)" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-04-14)
- 【New Database Available】Lexis, Oxford English Dictionary Online, ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global, Waka &Haikai Library (2021-04-12)
- [Main Library] Rare Materials exhibited outside Kyoto University during AY2020 (2021-04-08)