[Ebooks] Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)
Kyoto University Library Network has a trial access to the eBooks available on "ProQuest Ebook Central".
ProQuest Ebook Central contains more than 975,000 titles of eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
Trial access offer five (5) minutes of reading before you need to request longer use at no charge to you.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, simply click the "Request" button, fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval. Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- The trial access will be available only "1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019"
- More than 975,000 titles of eBooks
- ProQuest Ebook Central
- *You can access eBooks through Discovery.
- On trial access, you cannot print, download eBooks.
- Access eBooks from Off Campus via an IKEv2 connection or a designated "Plug-in"
*The plug-in is not compatible with iOS and Android.
When you read the above-mentioned eBooks using iOS and Android devices, please set up the IKEv2 VPN connection.
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- KURENAI (Kyoto University Research Information Repository) is ranked 3rd in the world (2020-09-25)
- 9/23 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-09-24)
- 【Online Workshop】How to use online reference management software"EndNote Basic"(9/29,13:30-) (2020-09-18)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 16, 2020) (2020-09-10)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in the second semester (2020-09-09)
- 8/26 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-09-01)
- [Service Restored][Library Network] Services provided by Library Network will be temporarily suspended on Sept. 6, 2020 (2020-08-18)
- 【附属図書館】終了しました：臨時自習室 空席情報のお知らせ (2020-08-17)
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-08-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-08-06)