[Limited Time Only] Trial Access to more than 1.2 million ebooks (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)*Maruzen eBook Library Extended Until the End of Aug 2020
The Maruzen eBook Library trial period has been changed again. It will now go on until the end of August 2020.
The Maruzen eBook Library trial period has been changed. It will now go on until the end of April 2020.
＊You can submit a purchase request for e-books provided by Maruzen eBook Library until the end of December 2019.
Kyoto University Library Network has a trial access to the eBooks available on the following platforms.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, simply click the Request button, fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval (except for EBSCO eBooks).
Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- The trial access will be available only "1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019"
* You can access EBSCO eBooks until 31 Jan 2020.
- On trial access, you cannot print, download eBooks (except for EBSCO eBooks).
- Access eBooks from Off Campus via an IKEv2 connection or a designated "Plug-in"
*The plug-in is not compatible with iOS and Android.
When you read the above-mentioned eBooks using iOS and Android devices, please set up the IKEv2 VPN connection.
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "EBSCO eBooks" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Jan 2020)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Kinokuniya Digital Library (KinoDen)" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)*Extended until the end of Aug 2020
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- [Library Network] Two bulletins published by the Graduate School of Engineering released at KURENAI (2023-03-28)
- Release of the portal site to support the management and sharing of research data (2023-03-17)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on March.9 (2023-03-07)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 212 from Zokyo Shoin Collection have been newly digitized and released (2023-03-06)
- [MyKULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID. (2023-03-06)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-03-03)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on March.3 (2023-03-03)
- [Partly restored]Trouble: Contents in KURENAI are not properly searchable on Google or Google Scholar (2023-02-16)
- [Katsura] Event: 100 Academic Librarians in University (2023-02-02)
- 【eBook】Maruzen eBook Library Change of usage ( Download Function ) (2023-01-31)