[Limited Time Only] Trial Access to more than 1.2 million ebooks (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)*Maruzen eBook Library Extended Until the End of Aug 2020
The Maruzen eBook Library trial period has been changed again. It will now go on until the end of August 2020.
The Maruzen eBook Library trial period has been changed. It will now go on until the end of April 2020.
＊You can submit a purchase request for e-books provided by Maruzen eBook Library until the end of December 2019.
Kyoto University Library Network has a trial access to the eBooks available on the following platforms.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, simply click the Request button, fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval (except for EBSCO eBooks).
Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- The trial access will be available only "1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019"
* You can access EBSCO eBooks until 31 Jan 2020.
- On trial access, you cannot print, download eBooks (except for EBSCO eBooks).
- Access eBooks from Off Campus via an IKEv2 connection or a designated "Plug-in"
*The plug-in is not compatible with iOS and Android.
When you read the above-mentioned eBooks using iOS and Android devices, please set up the IKEv2 VPN connection.
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "EBSCO eBooks" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Jan 2020)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Kinokuniya Digital Library (KinoDen)" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)*Extended until the end of Aug 2020
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-08-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-08-06)
- 8/5 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-08-05)
- Metadata of some collections in Kyoto University Digital Archive System "Peek" have been Released in KURENAI (2020-08-05)
- 8/5 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-08-05)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】臨時自習室 空席情報のお知らせ (2020-08-04)
- [Maintenance] KULINE "OtherUniv" search will be stopped （8/2 0:00～8/3 10:00） (2020-07-29)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Japan Association of National University Libraries Commendation awarded to the Open Access Promotion Project Team (2020-07-27)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2020 (2020-07-27)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-07-14)