[Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)*Extended until the end of Aug 2020
The trial campaign has been extended until the end of August 2020. The purchase request is no longer available.
The trial period has been changed. It will now go on until the end of April 2020. The purchase request function is available until 31 Dec 2019.
Now a trial access to ebooks is available on “Maruzen eBook Library”. (for Kyoto University members)
Maruzen eBook Library contains more than 60,000 titles of Japanese ebook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
During the campaign, you can read them in 5 minutes.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, simply click the "リクエスト" button, fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval. Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- 1 Nov 2019 - 31 Aug 2020
- More than 60,000 titles of Japanese ebooks
- Maruzen eBook Library
- Access https://elib.maruzen.co.jp/ via on-campus network.
- Search by the specific title of a ebook or Browse.
- Click 試読 button to start reading.
- Click 閲覧終了 button to close the page.
- Maruzen eBook Library Easy Navigating Manual (MARUZEN-YUSHODO).
- On a trial access, you cannot print and download ebooks.
- Access ebooks from off campus via an IKEv2 connection or a designated "Plug-in"
*The "Plug-in" is not compatible with iOS and Android.
When you read the above-mentioned ebooks using iOS and Android devices, please set up the IKEv2 VPN connection.
*When you access via the "Plug-in" from off campus, please follow the 2 steps below. In reverse order, you may not be able to access.
(1) Turn on the "Plug-in"
(2) Access to Maruzen eBook Library
If you still cannot access, please clear your browser's cache and try again.
ref. How to clear the cache?: http://www.iimc.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en/faq/general/general/post_159.html
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- KURENAI (Kyoto University Research Information Repository) is ranked 3rd in the world (2020-09-25)
- 9/23 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-09-24)
- 【Online Workshop】How to use online reference management software"EndNote Basic"(9/29,13:30-) (2020-09-18)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 16, 2020) (2020-09-10)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in the second semester (2020-09-09)
- 8/26 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-09-01)
- [Service Restored][Library Network] Services provided by Library Network will be temporarily suspended on Sept. 6, 2020 (2020-08-18)
- 【附属図書館】終了しました：臨時自習室 空席情報のお知らせ (2020-08-17)
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-08-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-08-06)