[Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)*Extended until the end of Aug 2020
The trial campaign has been extended until the end of August 2020. The purchase request is no longer available.
The trial period has been changed. It will now go on until the end of April 2020. The purchase request function is available until 31 Dec 2019.
Now a trial access to ebooks is available on “Maruzen eBook Library”. (for Kyoto University members)
Maruzen eBook Library contains more than 60,000 titles of Japanese ebook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
During the campaign, you can read them in 5 minutes.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, simply click the "リクエスト" button, fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval. Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- 1 Nov 2019 - 31 Aug 2020
- More than 60,000 titles of Japanese ebooks
- Maruzen eBook Library
- Access https://elib.maruzen.co.jp/ via on-campus network.
- Search by the specific title of a ebook or Browse.
- Click 試読 button to start reading.
- Click 閲覧終了 button to close the page.
- Maruzen eBook Library Easy Navigating Manual (MARUZEN-YUSHODO).
- On a trial access, you cannot print and download ebooks.
- Access ebooks from off campus via an IKEv2 connection or a designated "Plug-in"
*The "Plug-in" is not compatible with iOS and Android.
When you read the above-mentioned ebooks using iOS and Android devices, please set up the IKEv2 VPN connection.
*When you access via the "Plug-in" from off campus, please follow the 2 steps below. In reverse order, you may not be able to access.
(1) Turn on the "Plug-in"
(2) Access to Maruzen eBook Library
If you still cannot access, please clear your browser's cache and try again.
ref. How to clear the cache?: http://www.iimc.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en/faq/general/general/post_159.html
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- [E-Book] Textbooks and reference books for classes of AY2021 Spring are now available (2021-05-14)
- [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (May 17, 2021) (2021-05-13)
- 【Online Workshop】13rd-14th, May "Spring Workshop Series" vol.1 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-05-07)
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (May 17-24) (2021-05-06)
- 5/6 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-05-06)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2021/05/01 - 2021/05/05 (2021-04-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Images of 2,033 items from Fujikawa Collection were provided for the Database of Pre-Modern Japanese Works (2021-04-21)
- (日本語) 【復旧しました】【図書館機構】問い合わせフォームが利用できません (2021-04-16)
- 【Online Workshop】23rd, April 14:00- "How to use KULINE" (2021-04-14)
- 【Online Workshop】22nd, April 17:00- "Tips on Application for JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC)" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-04-14)