[Library Network] KULINE RareBooks Search Renewal
KULINE RareBooks Search has been renewed.
What is KULINE RareBooks Search?
It is a part of Kyoto University Libraries Online Catalogue “KULINE.”
Using RareBooks Search, you can search for digitized rare materials (some materials which have not yet digitized are included).
In addition, you can browse a list of materials by holding library or collection (only Main Library).
In Advanced Search, you can narrow the search by specific criteria; manuscripts/printed book (*1), language (*2) and so on.
*1) Choose “写” (manuscript) or “刊” (printed book) in Additional Photography book field.
*2) Choose Language in Language code field.
Interface was entirely re-design, and “Pick-up” information was newly added.
In Pick-up, rare materials gathered by theme are introduced. Each title links to Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive.
Library Planning Section, Library Planning Division, Main Library
Please replace ☆ with @.
- 【Workshop】November 1st - 11th "Learning Support Weeks for International Students" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-10-19)
- Solved: [Database] Trouble: CNKI unavailable (2021-10-19)
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (October 18-25) (2021-10-11)
- Solved:[Trouble] KULINE and MyKULINE are stopping now (2021-09-28)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2021 (2021-09-16)
- [Library Network] KULINE RareBooks Search Renewal (2021-09-15)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 21, 2021) (2021-09-13)
- 【Online Workshop】9/10: The recordings of the lectures are available now. / August 2nd - 5th "Graduation Thesis Workshop" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-09-10)
- 【Online Workshop】9/10: The recordings of the lectures are available now. / July 12th - 16th "Basic Techniques of Writing a Report" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-09-10)
- [Institute for Research in Humanities] [Online] Taiwan Lectures on Chinese Studies: 9/17 (FRI) (2021-09-08)