[Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: A reverse side of Chronicle of the Kamakura Period have been newly released
Additional images 46-56 are now available. (2022/4/25)
Kamakura Nendaiki (鎌倉年代記) is a chronicle of the Kamakura Period. It was formerly owned by the Mibu family and now in the possession of the Main Library.
The front side of the folded book is already available on Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive, and now the reverse side has been digitized and released.
On the front page, each vertical column corresponds to a year, with a summary of the major figures’ appointments and biographies.
The reverse side contains the events of the year corresponding to the front side, and also includes many records not founded in other historical documents.
As of April 25, 2022, Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive provides 1,872,223 images of 23,250 titles.
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-12-01)
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to American Chemical Society is rejected (2023-11-30)
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to Taylor & Francis is rejected (2023-11-28)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement for the SpringerLink e-Journal package, and APC Discount (2023-11-20)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Oct. 18) (2023-10-12)
- [Library Network] Director General’s Award 2023 (2023-10-05)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on October 9th (2023-10-05)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Sep. 15-19) (2023-09-13)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement with Wiley and APC Discount (2023-09-06)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)