[Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: A reverse side of Chronicle of the Kamakura Period have been newly released
Additional images 46-56 are now available. (2022/4/25)
Kamakura Nendaiki (鎌倉年代記) is a chronicle of the Kamakura Period. It was formerly owned by the Mibu family and now in the possession of the Main Library.
The front side of the folded book is already available on Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive, and now the reverse side has been digitized and released.
On the front page, each vertical column corresponds to a year, with a summary of the major figures’ appointments and biographies.
The reverse side contains the events of the year corresponding to the front side, and also includes many records not founded in other historical documents.
As of April 25, 2022, Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive provides 1,872,223 images of 23,250 titles.
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in first semester AY2023 (2023-01-27)
- [Library Network] The "Spaces for self-study" list is available on the Library Network website. (2023-01-11)
- Important: [Setup Manual available] E-Journal and Database Authentication System will Change (2023-01-04)
- [Maintenance] Ebook Central (Jan. 8) (2022-12-28)
- [Replace] Visible Body → Visible Body Web Suite (2022-12-28)
- [Workshop]Paper submission: Viewpoint of Academic Publishers (Dec 2 - 16) (2022-12-26)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2022/12/29 - 2023/01/03 (2022-12-26)
- [Library Network]“Kyōto Daigaku hyakunijugonenshi. Shiriyō hen” is available on KURENAI (2022-12-26)
- [Trial] “Database of Chinese Classic Ancient Books 中国基本古籍庫” will be available from your browser in January 2023. [Trial from January to March 2023. Full operation from April 2023.] (2022-12-23)
- [E-Book] Iwanami Shoten’s 700 titles are now available as e-books (2022-12-22)