[Library Network]“THE TETSUGAKU KENKYU” is available on KURENAI (since 1916, over 600 volumes)
The Journal of Philosophical Studies : The Tetsugaku Kenkyu, the official journal of The Kyoto Philosophical Society, is now available on Kyoto University Research Information Repository (KURENAI).
The Journal of Philosophical Studies : The Tetsugaku Kenkyu
The Tetsugaku Kenkyu was first published in 1916, and is one of the most long-established academic philosophical journals in Japan. Nishida Kitarō, Tomonaga Sanjūrō and other faculty member from the pioneer days of the Department of Philosophy, the College of Letters of Kyoto Imperial University were involved in the launch. Over 600 volumes from the first issue (April 1916) are now available on KURENAI, and newer issues will be added with a 1-year delay. We hope this will be helpful for lots of researchers in this area.
[Academic Support Section, Kyoto University Library]
- Important: [Setup Manual available] E-Journal and Database Authentication System will Change (2022-11-30)
- [Workshop]Paper submission: Viewpoint of Academic Publishers (Dec 2 - 16) (2022-11-21)
- 【Library Network】 Library Workshop video clips are available. (2022-11-18)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Nov. 24) (2022-11-17)
- 【System】Trouble with KULINE "cross-search" (2022-11-16)
- [Restored] Trouble connecting to KULINE, the website of Kyoto Univ. Library Network , etc. (2022-11-16)
- Finished:[Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on Oct.23 (2022-10-21)
- [Library Network] Satisfaction survey for library uses at the remote site of Kyoto University (2022-10-13)
- [Advance Notice] Important: E-Journal and Database Authentication System will Change (2022-10-03)
- [Solved] (Updated 28 Sep.) Trouble: Designated plug-in for Google Chrome Temporarily Unavailable (26 Sep.) (2022-09-26)