[Library Network]You can assign DataCite DOI via KURENAI.
You can assign DataCite DOI for research data via KURENAI. You can choose between JaLC DOI or DataCite DOI.
DataCite DOI is managed by DataCite, an international DOI registry specializing in research data.
You can expect improved international circulation and visibility by assigning DataCite DOI to your research data.
Please take this opportunity to consider KURENAI as a registration destination for your research data.
*DOI(Digital Object Identifier) is an international, public, persistent identifier of intellectual property entities in the form of a combination of numbers and letters.
Note: You can assign DataCite DOI for free during 2022-2023 academic year. The cost burden for 2023-2024 academic year and beyond has not yet been determined. We will announce it to you as soon as it is decided.
Support for Sharing Research Data（Kyoto University Library Network）
KURENAI（Kyoto University Library Network）
Japan Link Center (JaLC) （external link）
Contact Us：Research Support Section, Kyoto University Library
rs660 [at] mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp (replace "[a]" with "@")
- [Library Network] The Email due date remainder could not be sent on Sunday, July 3rd (2022-07-04)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Suruga Date Documents (Medieval) have been newly released (2022-06-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 417 titles from the Main Library’s Daiso-bon collection newly released (2022-06-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Three books from the Main Library have been newly released (2022-06-30)
- 【eBook】Maruzen eBook Library Change of usage (June 29) and Maintenance (June 28, 19:00-21:00) (2022-06-24)
- 【Library Network】Online Workshop "CiNii Research, Web of Science, and EndNote Online"（7/1, 7/5） (2022-06-22)
- [Library Network]You can assign DataCite DOI via KURENAI. (2022-06-17)
- [Main Library][Online Workshop]"How to use KULINE" June 24, 12:30- (Japanese Only) (2022-06-10)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Three Illustrated Kabuki play books have been newly released (2022-06-01)
- [Library Network]“THE TETSUGAKU KENKYU” is available on KURENAI (since 1916, over 600 volumes) (2022-05-24)