[Library Network]You can assign DataCite DOI via KURENAI.
You can assign DataCite DOI for research data via KURENAI. You can choose between JaLC DOI or DataCite DOI.
DataCite DOI is managed by DataCite, an international DOI registry specializing in research data.
You can expect improved international circulation and visibility by assigning DataCite DOI to your research data.
Please take this opportunity to consider KURENAI as a registration destination for your research data.
*DOI(Digital Object Identifier) is an international, public, persistent identifier of intellectual property entities in the form of a combination of numbers and letters.
Note: You can assign DataCite DOI for free during 2022-2023 academic year. The cost burden for 2023-2024 academic year and beyond has not yet been determined. We will announce it to you as soon as it is decided.
Support for Sharing Research Data（Kyoto University Library Network）
KURENAI（Kyoto University Library Network）
Japan Link Center (JaLC) （external link）
Contact Us：Research Support Section, Kyoto University Library
rs660 [at] mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp (replace "[a]" with "@")
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Sep. 15-19) (2023-09-13)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement with Wiley and APC Discount (2023-09-06)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)
- [Library Network] [Important] KULINE (KU Libraries Catalog) will be renewed in August 21, 2023 (2023-08-22)
- [Library Network] Shortened URL of the bibliography after KULINE renewal (2023-08-21)
- [Database] Science of Synthesis Roadshow (Sept. 8) (2023-08-07)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-08-04)
- [Library Network] All 98 itmes from the Canh Phuoc Collection held by the CSEAS has been newly released. (2023-07-31)
- [Library Network] Summer Library Hours 2023 (2023-07-24)
- 【Library Network】7/20：The recording of the lecture is now available. Online Workshop "Introduction of Article Search and Automatic Creation of Citation lists"（7/13） (2023-07-20)