[Library Network]You can assign DataCite DOI via KURENAI.
You can assign DataCite DOI for research data via KURENAI. You can choose between JaLC DOI or DataCite DOI.
DataCite DOI is managed by DataCite, an international DOI registry specializing in research data.
You can expect improved international circulation and visibility by assigning DataCite DOI to your research data.
Please take this opportunity to consider KURENAI as a registration destination for your research data.
*DOI(Digital Object Identifier) is an international, public, persistent identifier of intellectual property entities in the form of a combination of numbers and letters.
Note: You can assign DataCite DOI for free during 2022-2023 academic year. The cost burden for 2023-2024 academic year and beyond has not yet been determined. We will announce it to you as soon as it is decided.
Support for Sharing Research Data（Kyoto University Library Network）
KURENAI（Kyoto University Library Network）
Japan Link Center (JaLC) （external link）
Contact Us：Research Support Section, Kyoto University Library
rs660 [at] mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp (replace "[a]" with "@")
- Release of the portal site to support the management and sharing of research data (2023-03-17)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on March.9 (2023-03-07)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 212 from Zokyo Shoin Collection have been newly digitized and released (2023-03-06)
- [MyKULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID. (2023-03-06)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-03-03)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on March.3 (2023-03-03)
- [Partly restored]Trouble: Contents in KURENAI are not properly searchable on Google or Google Scholar (2023-02-16)
- [Katsura] Event: 100 Academic Librarians in University (2023-02-02)
- 【eBook】Maruzen eBook Library Change of usage ( Download Function ) (2023-01-31)
- [Database] Scopus subscription expires ( March 31, 2023 ) (2023-01-31)