【eBook】Maruzen eBook Library User's Guide and Notes
Please read the following User's Guide and Notes before using the Maruzen eBook Library.
■User's Guide & Notes■
The following actions are prohibited.
- Downloading more than the maximum number of pages displayed on the "Print/Save" screen.
- Downloading more than the maximum number of pages in a single title by multiple persons jointly.
- Using downloaded files for purposes other than the downloader's own research or study.
- Sharing downloaded files within a laboratory, company, seminar, group, etc., or transferring, distributing, or redistributing them to a third party.
- Reproducing or modifying the file in other media without the permission of the copyright holder.
For more information: https://elib.maruzen.co.jp/app/eguide/mel_manual.pdf (Japanese)
- 【eBook】Maruzen eBook Library Change of usage ( Download Function ) (2023-01-31)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in first semester AY2023 (2023-01-27)
- Important: [Setup Manual available] E-Journal and Database Authentication System will Change (2023-01-04)
- [Maintenance] Ebook Central (Jan. 8) (2022-12-28)
- [E-Book] Iwanami Shoten’s 700 titles are now available as e-books (2022-12-22)
- [solved]Trouble: New authentication system (Dec.14) (2022-12-14)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2022-12-07)
- 【eBook】Maruzen eBook Library User's Guide and Notes (2022-10-12)
- [Advance Notice] Important: E-Journal and Database Authentication System will Change (2022-10-03)
- [Solved] (Updated 28 Sep.) Trouble: Designated plug-in for Google Chrome Temporarily Unavailable (26 Sep.) (2022-09-26)