【eBook】Maruzen eBook Library User's Guide and Notes
Please read the following User's Guide and Notes before using the Maruzen eBook Library.
■User's Guide & Notes■
The following actions are prohibited.
- Downloading more than the maximum number of pages displayed on the "Print/Save" screen.
- Downloading more than the maximum number of pages in a single title by multiple persons jointly.
- Using downloaded files for purposes other than the downloader's own research or study.
- Sharing downloaded files within a laboratory, company, seminar, group, etc., or transferring, distributing, or redistributing them to a third party.
- Reproducing or modifying the file in other media without the permission of the copyright holder.
For more information: https://elib.maruzen.co.jp/app/eguide/mel_manual.pdf (Japanese)
- Maintenance: IEEE Xplore (Sep. 23) (2023-09-20)
- [YITP Library] [eBooks] Trial reading of 1,300 foreign books [Springer (Physics and Astronomy) Access and Select] Contract renewal (Sept.1,2023-Dec.31,2024) (2023-09-04)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)
- [Library Network] [Important] KULINE (KU Libraries Catalog) will be renewed in August 21, 2023 (2023-08-22)
- Response to inquiries about E-journals and Databases (8/11-16) (2023-08-10)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-08-04)
- Maintenance: IEEE Xplore (Jul. 22-23) (2023-07-20)
- Maintenance: KinoDen (Kinokuniya Digital Library) (Jul. 18) (2023-07-07)
- [solved] Trouble: E-Journal and Database Authentication System (Jun.26) (2023-06-26)
- Maintenance: E-Journal and Database Authentication System (6/7 13:00～19:00) (2023-06-05)