Kyoto University Library Network Web Accessibility Policy
This policy is made in Japanese and translated into English. The Japanese text is the original and the English text is for reference purposes. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these two texts, the Japanese text shall prevail.
All Web sites that Kyoto University Library Network are running. It means "https://www.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/" without following subdirectory.
Target Conformance Level
Partially conformant with JIS X 8341-3:2016 level A.
Note: Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. "JIS X 8341-3:2016" is identical standard of "ISO/IEC 40500:2012" and "WCAG 2.0".
Exclusive Target of Level A
- 2.4.1. Bypass Blocks
Additional target of Level AA
- 1.4.4. Resize text
- 1.4.5. Images of Text
- 2.4.6. Headings and Labels
- 2.4.7. Focus Visible
- 3.2.3. Consistent Navigation
- 3.2.4. Consistent Identification
We exclude the following contents from the target of this policy because it is difficult to take corrective actions.
- Contents or images, movies, etc., without correction data (cannot be corrected)
- Contents or images, movies, etc., created prior to the formulation of this policy
- Externally provided services and associated contents or images, movies, etc.
- Meetings materials provided from outside and accompanying contents or images, movies, etc.
Deadline of target achievement
Mar. 31, 2022
- Mar. 31, 2024 Conformant with Level A
- Mar. 31, 2026 Partially conformant with Level AA
- Mar. 31, 2028 Conformant with Level AA