【Main Library】Learning Commons and Silent Area open!
On 2014-04-25 (14797 reads)
Learning Commons and Silent Area open in Main Library.
These spaces are designed in cooperation with teachers, librarians and students.
★What is Learning Commons？
Learning Commons is on the 1F. For Kyoto University members, space designed to be used for group work, discussion and rehersal of presentation. Movable desks, whiteboards and projectors are provided. In addition, a mini-lesson sponsored by the Library is also provided. And, Lerarning Commons provided Learning Support Desk. Graduate students offer advice about how to use the Library, how to write reports and so on, in several languages.
Main Library HP ＞ Lerarning Commons
★What is Silent Area？
This area is designated as a place of intensive study, in complete silence. Devices that emit sounds, such as PCs and desk calculators may not be used here.
Main Library HP ＞ Silent Area
- 【Online Workshop】13rd-14th, May "Spring Workshop Series" vol.1 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-05-07)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】自学スペースとしてラーニング・コモンズを利用できます (2021-05-07)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】附属図書館におけるオンライン授業の受講について (2021-04-30)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2021/05/01 - 2021/05/05 (2021-04-30)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】5月1日（土）-5月5日（水）臨時休館のお知らせ (2021-04-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Images of 2,033 items from Fujikawa Collection were provided for the Database of Pre-Modern Japanese Works (2021-04-21)
- [Main Library] Our Services of the Main Library after 8th, April 2021. (Published date: 9th, March, Last updated date: 5th, April) (2021-04-20)
- (日本語) 【復旧しました】【図書館機構】問い合わせフォームが利用できません (2021-04-16)
- 【Online Workshop】23rd, April 14:00- "How to use KULINE" (2021-04-14)
- 【Online Workshop】22nd, April 17:00- "Tips on Application for JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC)" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-04-14)