【Main Library】Learning Commons and Silent Area open!
On 2014-04-25 (16229 reads)
Learning Commons and Silent Area open in Main Library.
These spaces are designed in cooperation with teachers, librarians and students.
★What is Learning Commons？
Learning Commons is on the 1F. For Kyoto University members, space designed to be used for group work, discussion and rehersal of presentation. Movable desks, whiteboards and projectors are provided. In addition, a mini-lesson sponsored by the Library is also provided. And, Lerarning Commons provided Learning Support Desk. Graduate students offer advice about how to use the Library, how to write reports and so on, in several languages.
Main Library HP ＞ Lerarning Commons
★What is Silent Area？
This area is designated as a place of intensive study, in complete silence. Devices that emit sounds, such as PCs and desk calculators may not be used here.
Main Library HP ＞ Silent Area
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】冬季長期貸出サービスを実施します (2023-11-21)
- [Main Library] Notice of Heating Suspension due to Air Conditioning Construction on 1st/2nd Floors (November 20-December 28) (2023-11-17)
- 終了：【附属図書館】短期図書館アルバイト募集のお知らせ(12/1〆切) (2023-11-10)
- [Main Library] [Online Workshop][Recording is available] "How to use KULINE" Octber 13, 12:30-12:50,17:00-17:20 (Japanese Only) (2023-10-26)
- [Main Library] Rare Materials exhibited outside Kyoto University during AY2022 (2023-10-06)
- [Main Library] Library Self-Tour (2023-10-02)
- [Main Library]The library hours and services from October 1, 2023 (2023-09-29)
- [Main Library] Abolishment of Suspension Period for Borrowing Materials (Oct.3-) (2023-09-27)
- 【Main Library】Academic day Book Selection "Researchers' recommendation" (20 September - 31 October) (2023-09-21)
- [Main Library]The library hours and services from August 21, 2023 (2023-08-18)