[Library Network] We added the new features to KULINE (8/17-)
We added the following functions to KULINE.
Search results shown on Discovery tab has been integrated into KULINE interface.
You can check the search results of Discovery in the KULINE interface and switch the tab to another keeping the search words.
- It is also possible to check the search results in the Discovery interface as before.
- Searches on [Article] tab run in the Discovery interface as before.
- [Discovery] tab Link
Disabling pop-up blocker is no longer necessary.
When the pop-up blocker was enabled, it prevented you from applying for book reservation or ILL services.
From now on, you can apply for library web services without changing your browser settings.
KULINE URL has been changed. (HTTPS)
The site will be redirected automatically to https if you access the URL of http.
Please re-setup the Borrowing History Service.
[Added on Aug 17, 2017] After login to MyKULINE, a screen which requires to setup the Borrowing History Service will appear to all users (including current users). Please setup/re-setup the service.
[KULINE Service Team, Kyoto University Library Network]
- [My KULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID. (2019-03-06)
- [Library Network] The website about Open Research Data (Trial) is available. (2019-02-22)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE) will be suspended from 22:00 February 13 to 7:00 February 14 (2019-01-11)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2018/12/29 - 2019/01/03 (2018-12-27)
- Solved:[Trouble]New Arrival Alert(KULINE) (2018-12-13)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Dec.8(Sat.), 2018 2:00-3:00) (2018-12-06)
- [Maintenance]Other University Search Servie of KULINE(Dec.31(Mon.), 2018 20:00-24:00) (2018-12-05)
- [Maintenance]Other University Search Servie of KULINE(2018/11/29) (2018-11-29)
- [Library Network] Email Due Date Reminder Service (2018-10-22)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service will temporarily stop on Oct.28 (2018-10-05)