[Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019) *Extended until the end of May 2019
The trial period has been changed. It will now go on until the end of May 2019.
The trial period has been changed. It will now go on until the end of April 2019.
Kyoto University Library Network has a trial access to the eBooks available on "Maruzen eBook Library".
Maruzen eBook Library contains more than 60,000 titles of Japanese eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
Trial access offer five (5) minutes of reading before you need to request longer use at no charge to you.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, please apply from "Book Purchase Request for Students" , fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval. Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- The trial access will be available only "5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019"
- More than 60,000 titles of Japanese eBooks
- Maruzen eBook Library
- Only from university computers network
- Search by the specific title of a ebook or Browse.
- Click "試読" button.
- Click "閲覧終了" button.
- Maruzen eBook Library Easy Navigating Manual (MARUZEN-YUSHODO).
- On trial access, you cannot print, download eBooks.
- Access ebooks from Off Campus
Ref[Limited Time Only] Trial Access to more than one million ebooks (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (May 24) (2023-05-23)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2023/05/03 - 2023/05/07 (2023-05-02)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-04-25)
- [Library Network] [Important] KULINE (KU Libraries Catalog) will be renewed in August 2023 (2023-04-18)
- [Library Network] KULINE smartphone app and mobile KULINE will be unavailable (2023-04-18)
- Important: E-Journal and Database Authentication System has Changed (2023/4-) (2023-04-04)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 41 titles including “大般若波羅蜜多経” from Tanimura Collection of in Main Library have been newly released (2023-03-31)
- 【図書館機構】人権関係図書目録2021-2022を公開しました (2023-03-31)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 111 items from the Portrait Collection held by the Kyoto University Museum have been newly released (2023-03-29)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Five of oriental maps and star charts have been newly released (2023-03-29)