[Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019) *Extended until the end of May 2019
The trial period has been changed. It will now go on until the end of May 2019.
The trial period has been changed. It will now go on until the end of April 2019.
Kyoto University Library Network has a trial access to the eBooks available on "Maruzen eBook Library".
Maruzen eBook Library contains more than 60,000 titles of Japanese eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
Trial access offer five (5) minutes of reading before you need to request longer use at no charge to you.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, please apply from "Book Purchase Request for Students" , fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval. Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- The trial access will be available only "5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019"
- More than 60,000 titles of Japanese eBooks
- Maruzen eBook Library
- Only from university computers network
- Search by the specific title of a ebook or Browse.
- Click "試読" button.
- Click "閲覧終了" button.
- Maruzen eBook Library Easy Navigating Manual (MARUZEN-YUSHODO).
- On trial access, you cannot print, download eBooks.
- Access ebooks from Off Campus
Ref[Limited Time Only] Trial Access to more than one million ebooks (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- 6/1 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-06-01)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Kinokuniya Digital Library (KinoDen)" (29 May 2020 - 31 Jul 2020) (2020-05-29)
- 5/25 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-05-25)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2020/05/02 - 2020/05/06 (2020-05-01)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)*Extended until the end of Aug 2020 (2020-04-24)
- [Maintenance]RefWorks (May 10) (2020-04-22)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Tannowa Document released under the joint project with Princeton University (2020-04-21)
- [Trouble] RefWorks (10 Jan) (2020-04-14)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Plug-in required to be authenticated to access e-resources (2020-04-10)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] MEXT Commendation for Science and Technology awarded to Kyoto University Library Network’s Open Access Promotion Project (2020-04-07)