[Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019) *Extended until the end of May 2019
The trial period has been changed. It will now go on until the end of May 2019.
The trial period has been changed. It will now go on until the end of April 2019.
Kyoto University Library Network has a trial access to the eBooks available on "Maruzen eBook Library".
Maruzen eBook Library contains more than 60,000 titles of Japanese eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
Trial access offer five (5) minutes of reading before you need to request longer use at no charge to you.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, please apply from "Book Purchase Request for Students" , fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval. Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- The trial access will be available only "5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019"
- More than 60,000 titles of Japanese eBooks
- Maruzen eBook Library
- Only from university computers network
- Search by the specific title of a ebook or Browse.
- Click "試読" button.
- Click "閲覧終了" button.
- Maruzen eBook Library Easy Navigating Manual (MARUZEN-YUSHODO).
- On trial access, you cannot print, download eBooks.
- Access ebooks from Off Campus
Ref[Limited Time Only] Trial Access to more than one million ebooks (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- 【Online Workshop】23rd, April 14:00- "How to use KULINE" (2021-04-14)
- 【Online Workshop】22nd, April 17:00- "Tips on Application for JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC)" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-04-14)
- 【New Database Available】Lexis, Oxford English Dictionary Online, ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global, Waka &Haikai Library (2021-04-12)
- [Main Library] Rare Materials exhibited outside Kyoto University during AY2020 (2021-04-08)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (April 12, 2021) (2021-04-06)
- 【Library Network】New post on our website: Open access / open science support : Open access to research results (papers and research data), bulletins, and rare materials (2021-04-01)
- (日本語) 【図書館機構】2021年度図書館機構 新入生歓迎企画「京大図書館、はじめの一歩」 (2021-04-01)
- Maintenance: JDream III (Apr. 3) (2021-03-26)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: New post on our website: How to make rare materials open access (2021-03-25)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (Online request and MyKULINE services on KULINE for mobilephone and KULINE Application) will be suspended between 8:00 and 13:00 on March 25th, 2021 (2021-03-24)