(Main Library) KU Library Learning Support Desk Online
We are delighted to introduce our learner support via online.
Main Library will starts it from June 8, 2020.
Staffs from Learning Support Desk who are graduate students offer advice through Zoom to help you learn online, search books, or write academic paper.
All of them speak both English and Japanese fluently.
Please click here to make a reservation.
- Students of Kyoto University only.
Find more details about Learning Support Desk at https://www.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/support/12334
List of staffs (second semester, 2020)
■ Hours of operation: 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays (about 30 min per a meeting)
Please make sure to register by 1 p.m., one day before the desired date,except for Saturday and Sunday.
■ If you are looking for advanced advice on your own field, see the list of staffs to find their fields of study.
■ Once your reservation is confirmed, we will inform you by email with details including URL for the online meeting.
Contact: Reference Section of the Main Library
Email: ref660 at mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-12-01)
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to American Chemical Society is rejected (2023-11-30)
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to Taylor & Francis is rejected (2023-11-28)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement for the SpringerLink e-Journal package, and APC Discount (2023-11-20)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Oct. 18) (2023-10-12)
- [Library Network] Director General’s Award 2023 (2023-10-05)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on October 9th (2023-10-05)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Sep. 15-19) (2023-09-13)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement with Wiley and APC Discount (2023-09-06)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)