[E-Book] Iwanami Shoten’s 500 titles are now available as e-books
Iwanami Shoten has produced an extensive range of publications should be read by university students .
Kyoto University Library network provides Iwanami Shoten’s “Gendaijin-no-Kyoyo” package as e-books.
The package contains 500 titles which are selected from Iwanami-Bunko, Iwanami-Shinsho, Iwanami-Gendai-Bunko, Iwanami-Junior-Shinsho and Iwanami-Kagaku-Library.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by some of the library service restrictions to prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
You can read the titles via Maruzen eBook Library platform. Let’s access and read some.
List of Titles
*Click a title to check the detail of the book. Click a link in “Bibliography Details” section to jump to the Maruzen eBook Library Platform.
List of titles (PDF file)
*Click a title to jump to the Maruzen eBook Library Platform.
How to use
1 Access via on-campus network.
2 Search by the specific title of an e-book or browse.
3 Click 読上 button to transit a screen, then, click 読む button to start reading.
4 Some e-books are available as e-audiobooks. If you want to listen, click “Speak” button.
5 When you finish reading, close the page.
*Users guide of Maruzen eBook Library viewer (Japanese only).
・You cannot print and download the e-books.
・Access e-books from off campus via an IKEv2 connection or a designated "Plug-in".
*The "Plug-in" is not compatible with iOS and Android.
When you read the above-mentioned ebooks using iOS and Android devices, please set up the IKEv2 VPN connection.
*When you access via the "Plug-in" from off campus, please follow the 2 steps below. In reverse order, you may not be able to access.
(1) Turn on the "Plug-in"
(2) Access to Maruzen eBook Library
If you still cannot access, please clear your browser's cache and try again.
ref. How to clear the cache?: http://www.iimc.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en/faq/general/general/post_159.html
- 9/23 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-09-24)
- 【Online Workshop】How to use online reference management software"EndNote Basic"(9/29,13:30-) (2020-09-18)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 16, 2020) (2020-09-10)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in the second semester (2020-09-09)
- 8/26 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-09-01)
- [Service Restored][Library Network] Services provided by Library Network will be temporarily suspended on Sept. 6, 2020 (2020-08-18)
- 【附属図書館】終了しました：臨時自習室 空席情報のお知らせ (2020-08-17)
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-08-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-08-06)
- Metadata of some collections in Kyoto University Digital Archive System "Peek" have been Released in KURENAI (2020-08-05)