[E-Book] Iwanami Shoten’s 500 titles are now available as e-books
Iwanami Shoten has produced an extensive range of publications should be read by university students .
Kyoto University Library network provides Iwanami Shoten’s “Gendaijin-no-Kyoyo” package as e-books.
The package contains 500 titles which are selected from Iwanami-Bunko, Iwanami-Shinsho, Iwanami-Gendai-Bunko, Iwanami-Junior-Shinsho and Iwanami-Kagaku-Library.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by some of the library service restrictions to prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
You can read the titles via Maruzen eBook Library platform. Let’s access and read some.
List of Titles
*Click a title to check the detail of the book. Click a link in “Bibliography Details” section to jump to the Maruzen eBook Library Platform.
List of titles (PDF file)
*Click a title to jump to the Maruzen eBook Library Platform.
How to use
1 Access via on-campus network.
2 Search by the specific title of an e-book or browse.
3 Click 読上 button to transit a screen, then, click 読む button to start reading.
4 Some e-books are available as e-audiobooks. If you want to listen, click “Speak” button.
5 When you finish reading, close the page.
*Users guide of Maruzen eBook Library viewer (Japanese only).
・You cannot print and download the e-books.
・Access e-books from off campus via an IKEv2 connection or a designated "Plug-in".
*The "Plug-in" is not compatible with iOS and Android.
When you read the above-mentioned ebooks using iOS and Android devices, please set up the IKEv2 VPN connection.
*When you access via the "Plug-in" from off campus, please follow the 2 steps below. In reverse order, you may not be able to access.
(1) Turn on the "Plug-in"
(2) Access to Maruzen eBook Library
If you still cannot access, please clear your browser's cache and try again.
ref. How to clear the cache?: http://www.iimc.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en/faq/general/general/post_159.html
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to Taylor & Francis is rejected (2023-11-28)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement for the SpringerLink e-Journal package, and APC Discount (2023-11-20)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Oct. 18) (2023-10-12)
- [Library Network] Director General’s Award 2023 (2023-10-05)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on October 9th (2023-10-05)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Sep. 15-19) (2023-09-13)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement with Wiley and APC Discount (2023-09-06)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)
- [Library Network] [Important] KULINE (KU Libraries Catalog) will be renewed in August 21, 2023 (2023-08-22)
- [Library Network] Shortened URL of the bibliography after KULINE renewal (2023-08-21)