[Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall
The International Conference Halls at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall have become available for students to self-study in, with utmost precaution against COVID-19. This is a temporary measure to secure a place for students who come to the campus for in-person classes or examinations.
|Place||International Conference Halls I, II and III (all connected to one large room), Clock Tower Centennial Hall|
|Period||Wednesday, July 1 – Wednesday, August 19, 2020|
|Time||9:00 – 17:00 weekdays|
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and the university holidays
|Eligible Users||Undergraduate students, graduate students and other students of Kyoto University|
|Capacity||Up to 100 people|
In order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, please be aware of the following points when using the study room.
- Bring your student ID with you. (Student ID is required to enter the room.)
- Make sure that you wear a face mask or a face guard.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the study room.
- Do not eat or drink in the study room.
- Do not have a conversation with other users in the study room.
- The purpose of using the study room is limited to self-study between classes or other necessary campus activities.
- Do not stay in the study room for more than two hours.
The study room might be closed depending on the situations of the infection.
Wi-Fi (KUINS-Air) is available. / Electrical outlets are NOT available.
ref: Notice: novel coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention measures
[User Support Division, Main Library]
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-08-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-08-06)
- 8/5 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-08-05)
- Metadata of some collections in Kyoto University Digital Archive System "Peek" have been Released in KURENAI (2020-08-05)
- 8/5 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-08-05)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】臨時自習室 空席情報のお知らせ (2020-08-04)
- [Maintenance] KULINE "OtherUniv" search will be stopped （8/2 0:00～8/3 10:00） (2020-07-29)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Japan Association of National University Libraries Commendation awarded to the Open Access Promotion Project Team (2020-07-27)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2020 (2020-07-27)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-07-14)