[Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall
(Update on August 7)Study Room at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall will be closed on August 14.
The International Conference Halls at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall have become available for students to self-study in, with utmost precaution against COVID-19. This is a temporary measure to secure a place for students who come to the campus for in-person classes or examinations.
|Place||International Conference Halls I, II and III (all connected to one large room), Clock Tower Centennial Hall|
|Period||Wednesday, July 1 – Wednesday, August 19, 2020|
|Time||9:00 – 17:00 weekdays|
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and the university holidays
|Eligible Users||Undergraduate students, graduate students and other students of Kyoto University|
|Capacity||Up to 100 people|
In order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, please be aware of the following points when using the study room.
- Bring your student ID with you. (Student ID is required to enter the room.)
- Make sure that you wear a face mask or a face guard.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the study room.
- Do not eat or drink in the study room.
- Do not have a conversation with other users in the study room.
- The purpose of using the study room is limited to self-study between classes or other necessary campus activities.
- Do not stay in the study room for more than two hours.
The study room might be closed depending on the situations of the infection.
Wi-Fi (KUINS-Air) is available. / Electrical outlets are NOT available.
ref: Notice: novel coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention measures
[User Support Division, Main Library]
- Solved:[Trouble] Library Network Service, Rare Materials collection and e-Journal and Database Authentication System is stopping now (2020-10-22)
- 【KURENAI】Special Interview with Professor Hajime Kita: Open Access Week 2020 (2020-10-22)
- [Library Network] Service temporarily stop on Oct.25 (2020-10-21)
- 10/21 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-10-21)
- 【Main Library】26 - 30 October "Graduation Thesis Workshop：Thesis - Learning Support Desk presents - (2020-10-16)
- [Online Workshop] Learning Support Weeks for International Students (2020-10-16)
- 10/12 updated (Library Network) The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-10-12)
- The number of concurrent users of JapanKnowledge Lib has increased from 4 to 10. (2020-10-12)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 21 Materials On Natural History Owned By The Biological Science Library, Faculty Of Science Have Been Released (2020-10-12)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in the second semester (2020-10-08)