[Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall
(Update on August 7)Study Room at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall will be closed on August 14.
The International Conference Halls at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall have become available for students to self-study in, with utmost precaution against COVID-19. This is a temporary measure to secure a place for students who come to the campus for in-person classes or examinations.
|Place||International Conference Halls I, II and III (all connected to one large room), Clock Tower Centennial Hall|
|Period||Wednesday, July 1 – Wednesday, August 19, 2020|
|Time||9:00 – 17:00 weekdays|
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and the university holidays
|Eligible Users||Undergraduate students, graduate students and other students of Kyoto University|
|Capacity||Up to 100 people|
In order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, please be aware of the following points when using the study room.
- Bring your student ID with you. (Student ID is required to enter the room.)
- Make sure that you wear a face mask or a face guard.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the study room.
- Do not eat or drink in the study room.
- Do not have a conversation with other users in the study room.
- The purpose of using the study room is limited to self-study between classes or other necessary campus activities.
- Do not stay in the study room for more than two hours.
The study room might be closed depending on the situations of the infection.
Wi-Fi (KUINS-Air) is available. / Electrical outlets are NOT available.
ref: Notice: novel coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention measures
[User Support Division, Main Library]
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (June 16, 2021) (2021-06-14)
- 6/2 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-06-02)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of the communication to off-campus due to SINET maintenance(5/30) (2021-05-28)
- 【Online Workshop】25th-26th, May "Spring Workshop Series" vol.2 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-05-18)
- [E-Book] Textbooks and reference books for classes of AY2021 Spring are now available (2021-05-14)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (May 17, 2021) (2021-05-13)
- 【Online Workshop】13rd-14th, May "Spring Workshop Series" vol.1 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-05-07)
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (May 17-24) (2021-05-06)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2021/05/01 - 2021/05/05 (2021-04-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Images of 2,033 items from Fujikawa Collection were provided for the Database of Pre-Modern Japanese Works (2021-04-21)