[Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Digital images of the Graduate School of Law freely reusable
Digital images of the materials held by the libraries of the Graduate School of Law, Kyoto University, publicized on the Internet are now freely reusable without application or fee.
Please refer to "Guide for Content Reuse" of Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive for detail.
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Sep. 15-19) (2023-09-13)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement with Wiley and APC Discount (2023-09-06)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)
- [Library Network] [Important] KULINE (KU Libraries Catalog) will be renewed in August 21, 2023 (2023-08-22)
- [Library Network] Shortened URL of the bibliography after KULINE renewal (2023-08-21)
- [Database] Science of Synthesis Roadshow (Sept. 8) (2023-08-07)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-08-04)
- [Library Network] All 98 itmes from the Canh Phuoc Collection held by the CSEAS has been newly released. (2023-07-31)
- [Library Network] Summer Library Hours 2023 (2023-07-24)
- 【Library Network】7/20：The recording of the lecture is now available. Online Workshop "Introduction of Article Search and Automatic Creation of Citation lists"（7/13） (2023-07-20)