Ask a Librarian
We answer the following questions by e-mail.
・ How can I get the items I want?
・ How can I search for references?
・ Could you give me a practical advise about library use?
- In the form below, please try to inform us what you have already known and the name of databases which you have already searched, and bibliographic information (title, authors, ISBN, etc.) in detail.
- Check the Reference Guides before sending your inquiry.
- Your student/staff ID is also requied.
- We try to answer as soon as possible, but sometimes it would take time depending on the property of inquiry.
- Please read the rules of references before sending your inquiry.
- (*) is Required Field
- If it is difficult to use this form, send e-mail to the following address.
- The appropriate library staff will answer your question.
- If it is difficult to answer by email, we will be able to answer by online meeting (Zoom). (Only for KU members, Only by main library staff)
Main Library User Support Section
Email: ref660 ** mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp ※Replace ** with @