Kyoto University Libraries MapKyoto University has three main campuses of Yoshida, Uji and Katsura, as well as research facilities across the country.
Yoshida Campus consists of seven smaller campuses.
Libraries are located in these campuses. （Find the list of Kyoto University Libraries here.）
Please note that the stop of city buses closest to each district of Yoshida Campus differs.
↓ Kyoto University Campus Map (click to enlarge) ↓ Yoshida Campus Map (click to enlarge)
- Yoshida Campus - Main / West Campuses (Main Lib., Letters, Law, Econ., Eng. (Yoshida), IRH, etc.)
- Yoshida Campus - Yoshida-South Campus (Yoshida-South Lib.)
- Yoshida Campus - North Campus (Agr., Sci., CIEAS[Jinjose], etc.)
- Yoshida Campus - South Campus (Med., Phar., etc.)
- Uji Campus (Uji Lib.)
- Katsura Campus (Eng.(Katsura))
- Research Reactor Institute Library
- Library of Center for Ecological Research
- Primate Research Institute Library
- Seto Marine Biological Laboratory Field Science Education and Research Center
- Kyoto University Libraries Map[PDF]
- Google map (Yoshida)・ (Uji)・ (Katsura)