[Medical Library] USMLE Step 2 CS Workshop & Medical Specialization Session (May 13, 16:45-18:15) [Medical Library Support Campaign for foreign medical licensing exam Part.1, 2016]
Medical Library Support Campaign for foreign medical licensing exam Part.1, 2016
[Seminar] USMLE Step 2 CS Workshop & Medical Specialization Session
We will be holding a workshop and medical specialization session having an instructor from the Kaplan Medical.
This is a must for those who are planning to take the USMLE Step 2 CS!
Date: Friday, May 13 2016, 16:45 - 18:15 (Reception starts at 16:30)
Place: Memorial Auditorium at Faculty of Medicine Kyoto University
Yoshida-Konoecho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
Please click the poster to check a map.
(1) USMLE exam Review
- Provide Overview of US Medical Specialization Pathway and Statistics
- Discuss What Hospital Directors are Looking For in Medical Graduates as Part of Specialization Programs
(2) Overview of USMLE Step 2 CS (Clinical Skills)
(3) Practice Session
A few attendees will participate in the session with a standardized patient on stage.
Instructor: Dr. Judson Cooper Epperly
(Director of International Recruitment, Kaplan Medical)
SP: Mr. Bob Rumnock
Language: The seminar will be conducted in English.
How to reserve: There is no need to apply in advance.
Please refer to the following page about this promotion.
Medical Library, Kyoto University
- Reopening in saturdays from May 28, 2022 (2022-05-27)
- The NDL's Digitized Contents Transmission Service for Individuals to Launch (2022-05-19)
- [Medical Library] Library will be closed on Oct. 13th (Faculty of Medicine’s Anatomy Ceremony) (2021-10-06)
- (日本語) 【医学図書館】Visible BodyのPC版を利用する際はプラグインをオフにしてください (2021-04-30)
- [Medical Library] Library will be closed on Feb. 25th-26th(Entrance Examinations) (2021-02-17)
- (Library Network) The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2021-02-09)
- (日本語) 【医学図書館】[医学及び関連部局所属者限定]11月30日(月)～EDDSサービスを活用した所蔵資料の文献複写の無償提供を試行します (2020-11-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 25 Rare books owned by Yoshida-South Library, G.S. Letters, G.S. Economics and the Medical Library digitized and released (2020-11-11)
- [Medical Library] Library will be closed on Oct. 14th (Faculty of Medicine’s Anatomy Ceremony) (2020-10-09)
- 【医学図書館・医学図書館人間健康科学系図書室】 新型コロナウイルス感染症拡大防止の対策について (2020-04-07)