[Medical Library] EndNote for Intermediate-class users ”From Search and Beyond” (Jul 26, 2 pm)
EndNote for Intermediate-class users
From Search and Beyond
Do you have any trouble managing references for writing articles or for systematic review?
On the lecture you can learn how to utilize EndNote (desktop ver.) efficiently.
*There is no PCs available at the venue.
*You can bring your own laptop. (KUINS-Air and eduroam are available)
*The lecture will focus on EndNote desktop ver.
The lecture of Mr. Chris Cooper will be conducted in English.
Date: Tue, Jul 26 2:00 pm - 5:oo pm (Reception starts at 1:30)
Venue: Memorial Auditorium at Faculty of Medicine Kyoto University
Yoshida-Konoecho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
Please click the poster to check a map.
Offered to: Those who are interested in using EndNote.
2:00-2:20 Overview of the EndNote [in Japanese] Mr. Soh Hirose
2:20-4:40 From Search and Beyond [in English] Mr. Chris Cooper
You can learn:
- importing study data into Endnote
- managing data in Endnote (coding & de-duplicating references)
- setting up Endnote for screening
4:40-5:00 Q&A [both Japanese and English]
Mr. Chris Cooper [Director of the Information Team at the University of Exeter Medical School]
Mr. Soh Hirose [USACO Corporation]
How to apply: No reservation required.
Cohosted by Dept. of Health Informatics Kyoto University and Medical Library, Kyoto University
Supported by Thomson Reuters and USACO Corporation
Medical Library, Kyoto University
- [Medical Library] Library hours will be expanded during exam period (On Sundays and Holidays from Jan. 5 to Feb. 2) (2019-12-26)
- [Medical Library] Library will be closed on Oct. 16th (Faculty of Medicine’s Anatomy Ceremony) (2019-10-16)
- Medical Library: EndNote basic for beginners (6/3, 17:00-18:30) (2019-05-28)
- Solved:【Access Trouble】Medical Online (2019-05-23)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 121 titles incl. "Genji monogatari" (Saga-bon) newly released (2019-03-01)
- [Medical Library] Library hours will be expanded during exam period (On Sundays and Holidays in Jan. 2019 and 3rd Feb. 2019) (2018-12-26)
- Solved:【Access Trouble】Medical Online (2018-12-21)
- [Medical Library] Library will be closed on Oct. 17th (Faculty of Medicine’s Anatomy Ceremony) (2018-10-12)
- [Medical Library] Wanted "Medical Library Student Book Reviewers" (by Oct. 10th) (2018-09-28)
- [Medical Library] Talk session : How to become a physician scientist in 30s in top institutes in US (Jul 19, 4:45-6:30 pm) [Medical Library Support Campaign for foreign medical licensing exam Part 2, 2018] (2018-07-10)