Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (20 Oct - 16 Feb 2018)
Main Library has a trial access to the eBooks available on "ProQuest Ebook Central".
ProQuest Ebook Central contains more than 800,000 titles of eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
Trial access offer five (5) minutes of reading before you need to request longer use at no charge to you.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, simply click the "Request" button, fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval. Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- The trial access will be available only "20 Oct - 16 Feb 2018"
- More than 800,000 titles of eBooks
- ProQuest Ebook Central
- *You can access eBooks through Discovery.
- On trial access, you cannot print, download eBooks.
- Access "ProQuest Ebook Central" from Off Campus
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
[Electronic Resources Section, Main Library]
- Service restored -[Maintenance] KURENAI Deposit System (from 10:00 am, Monday, March 18, 2019) (2019-03-14)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (from 9:30am, Monday, March 18, 2019) (2019-03-12)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 121 titles incl. "Genji monogatari" (Saga-bon) newly released (2019-03-01)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019) *Extended until the end of Apr 2019 (2019-02-26)
- [Library Network] The website about Open Research Data (Trial) is available. (2019-02-22)
- [Maintenance]RefWorks (Feb 23) (2019-02-20)
- [Library Network] Dr. Yu Fujikawa's collection, held by the University of Tokyo, is now available at the website "Digital Fujikawa - History of Medicine in Japan" (2019-02-08)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 1,443 titles including "Korean Metal/Stone Rubbings Collection" and others newly available (2019-01-29)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 265 titles of Tanimura Collection linked to NIJL's Collectors' Seal Database (2019-01-29)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Digital images of the Graduate School of Science freely reusable (2019-01-29)