Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (20 Oct - 16 Feb 2018)
Main Library has a trial access to the eBooks available on "ProQuest Ebook Central".
ProQuest Ebook Central contains more than 800,000 titles of eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
Trial access offer five (5) minutes of reading before you need to request longer use at no charge to you.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, simply click the "Request" button, fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval. Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- The trial access will be available only "20 Oct - 16 Feb 2018"
- More than 800,000 titles of eBooks
- ProQuest Ebook Central
- *You can access eBooks through Discovery.
- On trial access, you cannot print, download eBooks.
- Access "ProQuest Ebook Central" from Off Campus
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
[Electronic Resources Section, Main Library]
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to Taylor & Francis is rejected (2023-11-28)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement for the SpringerLink e-Journal package, and APC Discount (2023-11-20)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Oct. 18) (2023-10-12)
- [Library Network] Director General’s Award 2023 (2023-10-05)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on October 9th (2023-10-05)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Sep. 15-19) (2023-09-13)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement with Wiley and APC Discount (2023-09-06)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)
- [Library Network] [Important] KULINE (KU Libraries Catalog) will be renewed in August 21, 2023 (2023-08-22)
- [Library Network] Shortened URL of the bibliography after KULINE renewal (2023-08-21)