[Medical Library] Talk session : My Journey to a Dermatology Professor in the US (Apr 12, 5:15-6:30 pm) [Medical Library Support Campaign for foreign medical licensing exam Part 1, 2018]
Medical Library Support Campaign for foreign medical licensing exam Part 1, 2018
[Talk session] My Journey to a Dermatology Professor in the US
We will be holding a talk session having a doctor who is successful in the U.S. and graduated from Kyoto University.
This is a must for those who are planning to take the USMLE.
Thursday, April 12 2018, 5:15 pm - 6:30 pm (Reception starts at 5:00)
Medical Plaza (Bldg. I) at Faculty of Medicine Kyoto University
Yoshida-Konoecho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
Please click the poster to check a map.
Mayumi Fujita, M.D., Ph.D.
(Professor, Department of Dermatology, Professor, Department of Immunology and Microbiology, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus)
How to reserve:
No reservation required.
Please refer to the following page for details.
Medical Library Kyoto University
- [Medical Library] Library hours will be expanded during exam period (On Sundays and Holidays from Jun. 30 to Jul. 21, Jan. 5 to Feb. 2) (2019-06-28)
- Medical Library: EndNote basic for beginners (6/3, 17:00-18:30) (2019-05-28)
- Solved:【Access Trouble】Medical Online (2019-05-23)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 121 titles incl. "Genji monogatari" (Saga-bon) newly released (2019-03-01)
- [Medical Library] Library hours will be expanded during exam period (On Sundays and Holidays in Jan. 2019 and 3rd Feb. 2019) (2018-12-26)
- Solved:【Access Trouble】Medical Online (2018-12-21)
- [Medical Library] Library will be closed on Oct. 17th (Faculty of Medicine’s Anatomy Ceremony) (2018-10-12)
- [Medical Library] Wanted "Medical Library Student Book Reviewers" (by Oct. 10th) (2018-09-28)
- [Medical Library] Talk session : How to become a physician scientist in 30s in top institutes in US (Jul 19, 4:45-6:30 pm) [Medical Library Support Campaign for foreign medical licensing exam Part 2, 2018] (2018-07-10)
- Medical Library: ENDNOTE basic for beginners (6/4, 17:00-18:30) (2018-06-01)