Medical Library: ENDNOTE basic for beginners (6/4, 17:00-18:30)
[Added on 13th July]
The Q&A are available through the Medical Library website (in Japanese).
[Added on 19th June]
We are very grateful that many people attended.
The handouts are available through the Medical Library website (in Japanese).
* KUINS Only
We will be holding a workshop on the reference management software "EndNote basic".
You can learn how to search academic literature, download search results, manage files,
and create a list of citations easily. We hope you will come and join us.
*EndNote basic is available to all Kyoto University members. Please create your own account in advance.
*The venue is a PC room (OSL), please be sure to bring your ECS-ID or SPS-ID to use the PC.
[Date] Mon, Jun. 4, 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
[Venue] Center for Anatomical Studies 2F, Faculty of Medicine
*You can bring your own laptop.
（See Installation Instructions and download Plug-In in advance.）
[Offered to] All Kyoto University members
[Contents] - What is a reference management software.
- What is the "EndNote basic" and how to use it.
- The difference between "EndNote basic" (web ver.) and "EndNote" (desktop ver.)
[Instructor] Mr. Ryuta Harasawa (USACO Corporation)
[How to apply] No reservation required
Please refer to the Medical Library website (in Japanese) for details.
Medical Library, Kyoto University
- [Medical Library] Library will be closed on Oct. 16th (Faculty of Medicine’s Anatomy Ceremony) (2019-10-16)
- [Medical Library] Library hours will be expanded during exam period (On Sundays and Holidays from Jun. 30 to Jul. 21, Jan. 5 to Feb. 2) (2019-06-28)
- Medical Library: EndNote basic for beginners (6/3, 17:00-18:30) (2019-05-28)
- Solved:【Access Trouble】Medical Online (2019-05-23)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 121 titles incl. "Genji monogatari" (Saga-bon) newly released (2019-03-01)
- [Medical Library] Library hours will be expanded during exam period (On Sundays and Holidays in Jan. 2019 and 3rd Feb. 2019) (2018-12-26)
- Solved:【Access Trouble】Medical Online (2018-12-21)
- [Medical Library] Library will be closed on Oct. 17th (Faculty of Medicine’s Anatomy Ceremony) (2018-10-12)
- [Medical Library] Wanted "Medical Library Student Book Reviewers" (by Oct. 10th) (2018-09-28)
- [Medical Library] Talk session : How to become a physician scientist in 30s in top institutes in US (Jul 19, 4:45-6:30 pm) [Medical Library Support Campaign for foreign medical licensing exam Part 2, 2018] (2018-07-10)