[Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Kinokuniya Digital Library (KinoDen)" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
Kyoto University Library Network has a trial access to the eBooks available on "Kinokuniya Digital Library (KinoDen)".
KinoDen contains more than 10,000 titles of Japanese eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter.
If you would like the library to purchase a book, simply click the "購入をリクエスト" button, fill out the quick form, and submit to the Library for approval. Library staff will notify you whether the request is approved or rejected by e-mail.
- The trial access will be available only "5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019"
- More than 10,000 titles of Japanese eBooks
- Kinokuniya Digital Library (KinoDen)
- Only from university computers network
- Search by the specific title of a ebook or click "検索" button.
- Click "閲覧開始" or "試し読み" button, then click "試し読みを続ける" link.
- On trial access, you cannot print, download eBooks.
- Access ebooks from Off Campus
Ref[Limited Time Only] Trial Access to more than one million ebooks (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019)
Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section.
- [Database] Foreign Office Files for China, 1919-1980 (2019-10-17)
- [Important: Please install now!] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System Released (2019-10-15)
- 【Library Network】Temporary Closing due to Typhoon no.19（Oct. 12, 2019） (2019-10-11)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 11, 2019) (2019-09-11)
- Solved!: [Access Trouble] PubMed => 360Link (Sep. 5) (2019-09-05)
- [Important]e-Resources Access Authentication System to Be Changed in October 2019 (2019-09-05)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Sep. 10(Tue.), 2019 8:00-9:00) (2019-09-05)
- Solved: [Trouble] Library Network Website (2019-09-02)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 22:00 September 4 to 7:00 September 5 (2019-08-29)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 9:00 a.m. August 12 to August 14 (2019-07-30)