[Library Network] Please pay attention to Predatory Journals!
In recent years, open access journals have become prevalent. These journals charge publishing fees from the authors and provide peer review process. However, among these open access journals exist some so-called predatory journals. Please pay attention to predatory journals.
- What are Predatory Publishers?
- What kinds of problems are caused by predatory journals?
- How can I recognize predatory journals?
- How to prevent predatory publishing?
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2022-12-07)
- [Main Library] Interlibrary Loan/Copy Request deadline in 2022: Dec. 16, 2022 (2022-12-06)
- Important: [Setup Manual available] E-Journal and Database Authentication System will Change (2022-11-30)
- [Workshop]Paper submission: Viewpoint of Academic Publishers (Dec 2 - 16) (2022-11-21)
- 【Library Network】 Library Workshop video clips are available. (2022-11-18)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Nov. 24) (2022-11-17)
- 【System】Trouble with KULINE "cross-search" (2022-11-16)
- [Restored] Trouble connecting to KULINE, the website of Kyoto Univ. Library Network , etc. (2022-11-16)
- Finished:[Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on Oct.23 (2022-10-21)
- [Library Network] Satisfaction survey for library uses at the remote site of Kyoto University (2022-10-13)