[Library Network] Please pay attention to Predatory Journals!
In recent years, open access journals have become prevalent. These journals charge publishing fees from the authors and provide peer review process. However, among these open access journals exist some so-called predatory journals. Please pay attention to predatory journals.
- What are Predatory Publishers?
- What kinds of problems are caused by predatory journals?
- How can I recognize predatory journals?
- How to prevent predatory publishing?
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Sep. 15-19) (2023-09-13)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement with Wiley and APC Discount (2023-09-06)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)
- [Library Network] [Important] KULINE (KU Libraries Catalog) will be renewed in August 21, 2023 (2023-08-22)
- [Library Network] Shortened URL of the bibliography after KULINE renewal (2023-08-21)
- [Database] Science of Synthesis Roadshow (Sept. 8) (2023-08-07)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-08-04)
- [Library Network] All 98 itmes from the Canh Phuoc Collection held by the CSEAS has been newly released. (2023-07-31)
- [Library Network] Summer Library Hours 2023 (2023-07-24)
- 【Library Network】7/20：The recording of the lecture is now available. Online Workshop "Introduction of Article Search and Automatic Creation of Citation lists"（7/13） (2023-07-20)