[Library Network] Please pay attention to Predatory Journals!
In recent years, open access journals have become prevalent. These journals charge publishing fees from the authors and provide peer review process. However, among these open access journals exist some so-called predatory journals. Please pay attention to predatory journals.
- What are Predatory Publishers?
- What kinds of problems are caused by predatory journals?
- How can I recognize predatory journals?
- How to prevent predatory publishing?
- 【新入生サポート企画】「大学生の本の選び方～文献収集のその前に～」（12/3）「実践型：キーワード検索から文献を見つける方法」（12/7）を実施します！-学習サポートデスク- (2020-11-26)
- (日本語) 【図書館機構】新入生サポート企画のご案内（附属図書館・吉田南総合図書館） (2020-11-26)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Digital Archive Has Been Linked To MINNA DE HONKOKU (2020-11-24)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (November 26, 2020) (2020-11-20)
- 11/19 updated (Library Network) The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-11-19)
- [Main Library] Virtual Guide Tour of Kyoto University Library (11/26) (2020-11-18)
- 11/13 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-11-13)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 25 Rare books owned by Yoshida-South Library, G.S. Letters, G.S. Economics and the Medical Library digitized and released (2020-11-11)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 70 titles from Daiso-bon owned by the Main Library newly digitized and released (2020-11-11)
- 【Online Workshop】20th, November 13:30-/15:00- "Tips of presentation for the students in science field" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2020-11-09)