[Library Network] Please pay attention to Predatory Journals!
In recent years, open access journals have become prevalent. These journals charge publishing fees from the authors and provide peer review process. However, among these open access journals exist some so-called predatory journals. Please pay attention to predatory journals.
- What are Predatory Publishers?
- What kinds of problems are caused by predatory journals?
- How can I recognize predatory journals?
- How to prevent predatory publishing?
- 7/15 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-07-15)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-07-14)
- 7/13 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-07-13)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: When reusing the image of Amabie... (2020-07-13)
- [Library Network] KULINE's and Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive's metadata now searchable through NDL Search (2020-07-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-07-06)
- [For faculty members]E-Book Purchase Request Form for Student use (2020-07-01)
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-06-30)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] The New e-Resources Access Authentication System (Plug-in) (June 29, 2020) (2020-06-24)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2020-06-24)