[Library Network] Please pay attention to Predatory Journals!
In recent years, open access journals have become prevalent. These journals charge publishing fees from the authors and provide peer review process. However, among these open access journals exist some so-called predatory journals. Please pay attention to predatory journals.
- What are Predatory Publishers?
- What kinds of problems are caused by predatory journals?
- How can I recognize predatory journals?
- How to prevent predatory publishing?
- (日本語) 読書の秋！申込受付中です：【附属図書館】6/28(月)-3/31(木)「あなたのための推薦図書：大学院で研究する先輩たちが選びます！」 - 学習サポートデスク図書おすすめサービス - (2021-11-17)
- 【Kyoto Univ. Lib. Network co-sponsored】The 26th Information and Knowledge Forum (2021-11-10)
- [Workshop] Brush up your presentation (Nov 15 - 26) (2021-11-05)
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (November 4-15) (2021-11-02)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Open Access week 2021 (October 25-31) (2021-10-25)
- 【Workshop】November 1st - 11th "Learning Support Weeks for International Students" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-10-19)
- Solved: [Database] Trouble: CNKI unavailable (2021-10-19)
- Solved:[Trouble] KULINE and MyKULINE are stopping now (2021-09-28)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2021 (2021-09-16)
- [Library Network] KULINE RareBooks Search Renewal (2021-09-15)