Medical Library: EndNote basic for beginners (6/3, 17:00-18:30)
We will be holding a workshop on the reference management web service "EndNote basic".
You can learn how to search academic literature, download search results, manage files,
and create a list of citations easily. We hope you will come and join us.
*EndNote basic is available to all Kyoto University members. Please create your own account in advance.
*The venue is a PC room (OSL), please be sure to bring your ECS-ID or SPS-ID to use the PC.
[Date] Mon, Jun. 3, 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
[Venue] Center for Anatomical Studies 2F, Faculty of Medicine
*You can bring your own laptop.
（See Installation Instructions and download Plug-In in advance.）
[Offered to] All Kyoto University members
[Contents] - What is a reference management web service.
- What is the "EndNote basic" and how to use it.
- The difference between "EndNote basic" (web ver.) and "EndNote" (desktop ver.)
[Instructor] Mr. Koya Izumi (USACO Corporation)
[How to apply] No reservation required
Please refer to the Medical Library website (in Japanese) for details.
Medical Library, Kyoto University
- [Medical Library] Library will be closed on Oct. 18th (Faculty of Medicine’s Anatomy Ceremony) (2023-10-13)
- [Medical Library] Library will be closed on Oct. 19th (Faculty of Medicine’s Anatomy Ceremony) (2022-10-17)
- 【Medical Library】Extended opening hours (2022-09-30)
- Reopening in saturdays from May 28, 2022 (2022-05-27)
- The NDL's Digitized Contents Transmission Service for Individuals to Launch (2022-05-19)
- [Medical Library] Library will be closed on Oct. 13th (Faculty of Medicine’s Anatomy Ceremony) (2021-10-06)
- (日本語) 【医学図書館】Visible BodyのPC版を利用する際はプラグインをオフにしてください (2021-04-30)
- [Medical Library] Library will be closed on Feb. 25th-26th(Entrance Examinations) (2021-02-17)
- (Library Network) The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2021-02-09)
- (日本語) 【医学図書館】[医学及び関連部局所属者限定]11月30日(月)～EDDSサービスを活用した所蔵資料の文献複写の無償提供を試行します (2020-11-30)