UPDATES to Waka & Haikai Library
New Waka & Haikai Library now available.
Please install the latest version.
How to install:
1) Visit: http://www.kotenlibrary.com/download/toshokan/
2)Click: [ダウンロードまたはアプリケーション起動] button
*Latest version : ver. 5.1.0.
If this does not work, delete all files in the KotenLibrary and try installing again.
[Kyoto University Library Network]
- 【Workshop】1/14: The recordings of the lectures are available now. / November 1st - 11th "Learning Support Weeks for International Students" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2022-01-14)
- 【Main Library】The Library Hall, Common Study Room 5 and Study Cubicles to be open during the examination period (Until February 7). (2022-01-12)
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Platform, Ebook Central (Jan. 16) (2022-01-12)
- [Main Library] Current Service status of the Main Library (2022-01-11)
- [Main Library] Daiso-bon is available on KULINE (2022-01-07)
- [Library Network] Symposium 2021 "Scholarly Publications as Open Data and University Libraries" (2022-01-07)
- [Workshop] 1/6: The recordings of the lectures are available now. / Paper submission: Viewpoint of Academic Publishers & graduate students’ experiences (Dec 15 - 22) (2022-01-06)
- [Workshop] 1/6: The recordings of the lectures are available now. / Brush up your presentation (Nov 15 - 26) (2022-01-06)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Library Network was elected to the Executive Committee of IIIF Consortium (2022-01-06)
- 【Katsura Library】Calendar of Jan.-Feb. (2022-01-05)