- ka -
- Kagakusho Shiryo-kan
...No limit ...Dictionaries and Encyclopedias / Full-text databases ...Chemistry Kagakusho Shiryo-kan provides online version of 「化学便覧：基礎編 / 応用化学編」「実験化学講座」「標準化学用語辞典」 which compiled by The Chemical Society of Japan.
- Calil [FREE]
...No limit ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes / Library catalogs ...General - Whole Field Calil is the union catalog about books and materials, holded by 6,200 libraries in Japan.
- Kanpo jouhou kensaku sa-bisu （Japan Official Gazette Data Providing Services）
...1 ...1947- ...Full-text databases ...General - Social Science This service enables you to search the Japan Official Gazette Data (from 1947 to present) by date of issue and articles.
- Kigyo Shiryo Tougou Database (BAO: Business Archives Online) [provided by Graduate School of Economics]
...No limit ...1877-1990 ...Figures, Statistics, Numerical datas ...Economics and Business
Containing Financial Reports (1877-1950), Prospectus (1948-1990), Marketable Securities Reports (1949-1960) and documents relevant to the Act for Elimination of Excessive Concentration of Economic Power (1948-1950). Searchable by company name, year, industry type and free word.
- Kikuzo II Visual for Libraries
...3 ...1879- ...Daily ...Full-text databases / News and Newspaper ...General - Whole Field This database enables you to search over 13 millions of articles in the paper by "Asahi Shinbun" since 1879.
■ It includes the following contents.
- "Asahi Shimbun" 1985～, "Shukan Asahi", "AERA"
- "Asahi Shimbun" Reduced-size Facsimile Edition 1879～1999
- "Chiezo" Keyword Database
- Who's Who Database
- Historical Photo Archive
- "Asahigraph" 1923～1956
- ＡＪＷ（Asia and Japan Watch)
Please login by "「ログイン画面へ」"button.
Don't forget to logout by [ログアウト] button. (not [X] close button of your browser)
- Kyoto University Article Linker
...Full-text databases ...General - Whole Field Kyoto University Link Resolver (navigation tool from Database to E-Journals Fulltext).
- Kyoto University E-Journals List
...Full-text databases ...General - Whole Field E-Journals in Kyoto University.
- Kyoto University Doctoral Dissertation Database
...Theses ...General - Whole Field This database enables you to search bibliographies of doctoral thesis which has been granted in Kyoto University.
- Kusuda Minoru Siryo online edition : Sato Eisaku Kantei Bunsho [provided by Graduate School of Law]
...No limit ...1964-1972 ...Full-text databases ...History
The collection of an enormous amount of writings by Kusuda Minoru, principal secretary and advisor to Prime Minister Sato Eisaku, the longest-serving prime minister of postwar Japan (1964-1972).
User guide (jpn)［J-DAC］
- Kokushi Daijiten (Encyclopedia of Japanese History) [JapanKnowledge]
...10 ...Dictionaries and Encyclopedias ...History
This is the online version of Kokushi Daijiten (Encyclopedia of Japanese History).
Please login by "Login" button on the "For organizations" tab.
Don't forget to logout by "Logout" button. (not [X] close button of your browser)
- Kokubungaku ronbun mokuroku database
...No limit ...1912- ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...Literature and Linguistics / History Bibliographic database of books and articles on Japanese literature since 1912, maintained by the National Institute of Japanese Literature.
- Kokuritsu kobunshokan Asia rekishi shiryo center( Japan Center for Asian Historical Records ) [FREE]
...No limit ...1868- ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes / Full-text databases ...History Kokuritsu kobunshokan Asia rekishi shiryo center( Japan Center for Asian Historical Records ) is a digital database testifying to Japan's historical relations in Asia as well as elsewhere. This site provides access to official documents of the Japanese Cabinet, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as well as the Army and Navy.
- kokuritsu kokkai tosyokan sa-chi (NDL Search) [FREE]
...No limit ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes / Library catalogs ...General - Whole Field “NDL Search” is a new search service of National Diet Library. This service aims to be an access point from which you can use affluent knowledge from public libraries, archives, museums, institutes of academic research and NDL.