KURENAI Deposit System officially started
KURENAI Deposit System, which trial phase was launched on March 24 2016, officially started its service on April 1, 2017.
KURENAI Deposit System: https://openaccess.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/researcher/
The KURENAI Deposit System has been created to promote depositing articles covered by "Kyoto University Open Access Policy*".
The system uses Scopus data and researchmap data.
This system is available to Kyoto university faculty and staff with SPS-ID.
Kyoto University Library Network > About Open Access > KURENAI Deposit System
*"Kyoto University Open Access Policy".
This policy provides that faculty members shall publicize in principle their academic articles on the Internet by depositing them in "Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI".
Kyoto University Library Network > About Open Access > Kyoto University Open Access Policy
Contact : Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto Library
- 7/15 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-07-15)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-07-14)
- 7/13 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-07-13)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: When reusing the image of Amabie... (2020-07-13)
- [Library Network] KULINE's and Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive's metadata now searchable through NDL Search (2020-07-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-07-06)
- [For faculty members]E-Book Purchase Request Form for Student use (2020-07-01)
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-06-30)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] The New e-Resources Access Authentication System (Plug-in) (June 29, 2020) (2020-06-24)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2020-06-24)