KURENAI Deposit System officially started
KURENAI Deposit System, which trial phase was launched on March 24 2016, officially started its service on April 1, 2017.
KURENAI Deposit System: https://openaccess.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/researcher/
The KURENAI Deposit System has been created to promote depositing articles covered by "Kyoto University Open Access Policy*".
The system uses Scopus data and researchmap data.
This system is available to Kyoto university faculty and staff with SPS-ID.
Kyoto University Library Network > About Open Access > KURENAI Deposit System
*"Kyoto University Open Access Policy".
This policy provides that faculty members shall publicize in principle their academic articles on the Internet by depositing them in "Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI".
Kyoto University Library Network > About Open Access > Kyoto University Open Access Policy
Contact : Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto Library
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2021-01-21)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: The Kikutei/Imadegawa Family’s collection newly digitized: portraits, a family tree scroll and a diary (2021-01-21)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Three items, including Foronda Collection, have been newly released (2021-01-21)
- Solved!: Trouble: Oxford University Press Temporarily Unavailable (20 Jan) (2021-01-20)
- 1/19 updated (Library Network) The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2021-01-19)
- [Maintenance] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System (January 26, 2021) (2021-01-19)
- Solved!: Trouble: Installment of a designated plug-in for Google Chrome Temporarily Unavailable (18 Jan) (2021-01-18)
- Solved!: Trouble: Ichushi Web, Saishin Kango Sakuin Web Temporarily Unavailable (18 Jan) (2021-01-18)
- [Library Network] The report "KU Library Network Response to COVID-19" has been published. (2021-01-15)
- 1/15 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-01-15)