KURENAI Deposit System officially started
KURENAI Deposit System, which trial phase was launched on March 24 2016, officially started its service on April 1, 2017.
KURENAI Deposit System: https://openaccess.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/researcher/
The KURENAI Deposit System has been created to promote depositing articles covered by "Kyoto University Open Access Policy*".
The system uses Scopus data and researchmap data.
This system is available to Kyoto university faculty and staff with SPS-ID.
Kyoto University Library Network > About Open Access > KURENAI Deposit System
*"Kyoto University Open Access Policy".
This policy provides that faculty members shall publicize in principle their academic articles on the Internet by depositing them in "Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI".
Kyoto University Library Network > About Open Access > Kyoto University Open Access Policy
Contact : Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto Library
- 【Online Workshop】13rd-14th, May "Spring Workshop Series" vol.1 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-05-07)
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (May 17-24) (2021-05-06)
- 5/6 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-05-06)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2021/05/01 - 2021/05/05 (2021-04-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Images of 2,033 items from Fujikawa Collection were provided for the Database of Pre-Modern Japanese Works (2021-04-21)
- (日本語) 【復旧しました】【図書館機構】問い合わせフォームが利用できません (2021-04-16)
- 【Online Workshop】23rd, April 14:00- "How to use KULINE" (2021-04-14)
- 【Online Workshop】22nd, April 17:00- "Tips on Application for JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC)" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-04-14)
- 【New Database Available】Lexis, Oxford English Dictionary Online, ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global, Waka &Haikai Library (2021-04-12)
- [Main Library] Rare Materials exhibited outside Kyoto University during AY2020 (2021-04-08)