KURENAI Deposit System officially started
KURENAI Deposit System, which trial phase was launched on March 24 2016, officially started its service on April 1, 2017.
KURENAI Deposit System: https://openaccess.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/researcher/
The KURENAI Deposit System has been created to promote depositing articles covered by "Kyoto University Open Access Policy*".
The system uses Scopus data and researchmap data.
This system is available to Kyoto university faculty and staff with SPS-ID.
Kyoto University Library Network > About Open Access > KURENAI Deposit System
*"Kyoto University Open Access Policy".
This policy provides that faculty members shall publicize in principle their academic articles on the Internet by depositing them in "Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI".
Kyoto University Library Network > About Open Access > Kyoto University Open Access Policy
Contact : Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto Library
- [Library Network] The website about Open Research Data (Trial) is available. (2019-02-22)
- [Maintenance]RefWorks (Feb 23) (2019-02-20)
- [Library Network] Dr. Yu Fujikawa's collection, held by the University of Tokyo, is now available at the website "Digital Fujikawa - History of Medicine in Japan" (2019-02-08)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 1,443 titles including "Korean Metal/Stone Rubbings Collection" and others newly available (2019-01-29)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 265 titles of Tanimura Collection linked to NIJL's Collectors' Seal Database (2019-01-29)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Digital images of the Graduate School of Science freely reusable (2019-01-29)
- [Library Network] "The World of Old Korean Books" -Rare Books Exhibition (Feb. 19 - Mar. 3) & Symposium (Feb. 21) - (2019-01-25)
- [Trouble]RefWorks (Jan 21) (2019-01-22)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Academic Writing Skills Seminar in English (6th Feb.) (2019-01-21)
- [Library Network] Please pay attention to Predatory Journals! (2019-01-17)