- B -
- The Bible in English [provided by Graduate School of Letters]
...No limit ...Full-text databases ...Literature and Linguistics This database contains twenty versions of the English Bible from the tenth to the twentieth century.
- Bibliography of Asian Studies [EBSCOhost] [provided by Center for Southeast Asian Studies]
...No limit ...1971- ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...General - Humanities
This is the online version of the Bibliography of Asian Studies (BAS), referencing principally western-language articles and book chapters on all parts of Asia published since 1971.
How to use the Bibliography of Asian Studies
- Bibliography of British and Irish History Online [provided by Graduate School of Letters]
...3 ...Three times a year ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...History
This database provides bibliographic data on historical writing dealing with the British Isles, and with the British Empire and Commonwealth, during all periods for which written documentation is available - from 55BC to the present.
...1926- ...Weekly ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...Bioscience
The database, maintained by the Thomson Scientific (formaly Biological Abstracts, Inc. (BIOSIS)), enables you to search bibliography of books and articles in agriculture and biology.
■BIOSIS in four ways of provision are available.
- Bloomberg Businessweek Archive [EBSCOhost]
...No limit ...1929-2000 ...Full-text databases ...Economics and Business
The Bloomberg Businessweek Archive contains indexing, abstracting, and full text for the complete archive of Businessweek, beginning with its first issue in 1929 and ending in December 2000.
- Book Citation Index（Web of Science）
...2005- ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...General - Whole Field / General - Technology
Book Citation Index is the only one citation search database of scholarly book in the world. Content is comprised of scholarly books, both Series and Non-series that present fully referenced articles of original research, or reviews of the literature.
You can cross-search with other databases byWeb of Science
- Books@OVID [provided by Graduate School of Medicine]
...Full-text databases ...Medicine
Books@Ovid is electronic books platform. Each titles can be searched by KULINE.
Books@Ovid Quick Guide(jpn)[by Ovid Japan]
Books@Ovid Resources - Training and Documentation [Ovid Technologies, Inc.]
- British Literary Manuscripts Online
...No limit ...12C-19C ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes / Full-text databases ...Literature and Linguistics / History
This database presents facsimile images of literary manuscripts, including letters and diaries, drafts of poems, plays, novels, and other literary works, and similar materials. This database is published in two parts.
- British Periodicals [ProQuest]
...No limit ...1680-1920 ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes / Full-text databases ...General - Whole Field
British Periodicals will consist of almost 500 periodical runs published from the 1680s to the 1930s, comprising six million keyword-searchable pages and forming an unrivalled record of more than two centuries of British history and culture.
■ It includes the following collections.
- British Periodical Collection I : consists of more than 160 journals that comprise the UMI microfilm collection Early British Periodicals, the equivalent of 5,238 printed volumes containing approximately 3.1 million pages. Topics covered include literature, philosophy, history, science, the fine arts and the social sciences.
- British Periodical Collection II : consists of more than 300 journals from the UMI microfilm collections English Literary Periodicals and British Periodicals in the Creative Arts together with additional titles, amounting to almost 3 million pages. Topics covered include literature, music, art, drama, archaeology and architecture.
- Business Source Ultimate [EBSCOhost]
...No limit ...1886- ...Daily ...Full-text databases ...Economics and Business
This business database provides full text for nearly 3,500 scholarly business journals, including nearly 2,100 peer-reviewed titles.
*For HTML format, some figures are not available.