- U -
- United Nations Commodity Trade Statistics Database (UN comtrade) [provided by Graduate School of Economics]
...No limit ...Figures, Statistics, Numerical datas ...Economics and Business
This web site provides access to information and data on International Merchandise Trade Statistics (IMTS) and the work of the International Merchandise Trade Statistics Section (IMTSS) of the United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD).
How to register an account:
Click on "Login" link in the upper right corner of the screen and "Sign Up Now" to create an account with your Kyoto University email address (@kyoto-u.ac.jp or @st.kyoto-u.ac.jp). Then, please access the site from the new platform.
For details, please refer to the following User Guide.
▼New Comtrade User Guide
- U.S. Civilian Advisory Effort in Vietnam: U.S. Operations Mission, 1950-1954 [Gale] [provided by Center for Southeast Asian Studies]
...No limit ...1950-1954 ...Full-text databases ...History
This collection consists of unique records of U.S. agencies established to intervene in Vietnam-the country U.S. foreign policy deemed a lynchpin in the free world’s fight against communism. The Subject Files from the Office of the Director, U.S. Operations Missions, document the myriad concerns and rationales that went into the control and direction of U.S. economic and technical assistance programs, as well as the coordination of mutual security activities, with respect to Vietnam.
- The U.S. Civilian advisory effort in Vietnam : U.S. Operations Mission 1954-1957 [Gale] [provided by Center for Southeast Asian Studies]
...1954-1957 ...Full-text databases ...History
This collection consists of unique records of the U.S. Operations Mission established to intervene in Vietnam-the country U.S. foreign policy deemed a lynchpin in the free world’s fight against communism.
- The U.S. Military advisory effort in Vietnam : Military assistance and advisory group, Vietnam 1950-1964 [Gale] [provided by Center for Southeast Asian Studies]
...1950-1964 ...Full-text databases ...History
The involvement of the United States in the affairs of Vietnam began with grants of money and military equipment. The United States created the Military Assistance and Advisory Group, Indochina, in 1950 to process, monitor, and evaluate American military aid to the French forces fighting in Southeast Asia.
- U.S. Policy toward Iran: From the Revolution to the Nuclear Accord, 1978-2015 [ProQuest]
...1978-2015 ...Full-text databases ...History
Collection of 1,761 primary source documents on U.S.-Iranian relations, including declassified U.S. government agency documents from the period prior to the 1978 Iranian revolution through the 2015 nuclear deal.
Part of the Digital National Security Archive and integrated search is supported.
- U.S. Relations and Policies in Southeast Asia, 1944-1958: Records of the Office of Southeast Asian Affairs [Gale] [provided by Center for Southeast Asian Studies]
...No limit ...Full-text databases ...History
This collection identifies the key issues, individuals, and events in the history of U.S.-Southeast Asia relations between 1944 and 1958, and places them in the context of the complex and dynamic regional strategic, political, and economic processes that have fashioned the American role in Southeast Asia.